Disney's Little Mermaid (Halle Bailey, Live Action) (May 26 2023)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm watching now and trying to be fair. But this rapping bird makes me want to cut it off. That Asian chick Ackafina (sp?) is very annoying.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Trying to watch this with my niece. This movie sucks, and it’s too long, these added songs are ass and please for the love of Christ stop casting Akwafina - she’s like Asian lady carrot top, popular for some reasons but you can’t find anyone who is a fan

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Breh, he absolutely was popular in the 90’s/00’s and has had a longstanding residency in Vegas. During his prime, I had no clue how he was everywhere and getting the placements he did
never really paid attention him, always thought he was a joke, and always say people make fun of him
like this classic here

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
never really paid attention him, always thought he was a joke, and always say people make fun of him
like this classic here

I mean, that’s the point of my comparison. No one ever admitted to liking him and yet he was an A- lister at one point and got hella placements. Awkwafina is the same, she has a few Asians ride with her just on GP of having an Asian in the media, but for as many looks as she gets, hardly anyone likes her