Disney's Little Mermaid (Halle Bailey, Live Action) (May 26 2023)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

:camby:

we sebastian sang "under the sea" he meant under the fukkin sea god dammit :martin:
nikka we got Aquaman and bout to have Lions sang on Pride Rock you dont think they will pull off under water CGI :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I read the thread as Halle Barry. I came in like :ohhh:. Now I just feel illiterate :snoop:
It’s not illiterate. Has something to do with the brain triggering an immediate reaction. We see “Halle” and a last name that starts with a B and ends with a Y, so instead of reading through we automatically think it’s Berry.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikka we got Aquaman and bout to have Lions sang on Pride Rock you dont think they will pull off under water CGI :mjlol:
I didn’t see jungle book, but isn’t lion king like that? Pretty much cgi to look real as opposed to Aladdin which was all real world (of course cgi efx) settings and actors? I don’t want to see little world executed the way they did Aladdin.

And fukk that fakkit aqua man. Ariel is the only half human half fish I acknowledge :birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I didn’t see jungle book, but isn’t lion king like that? Pretty much cgi to look real as opposed to Aladdin which was all real world (of course cgi efx) settings and actors? I don’t want to see little world executed the way they did Aladdin.

And fukk that fakkit aqua man. Ariel is the only half human half fish I acknowledge :birdman:

Dude bro Aquaman was fire :ufdup:

But when we get Gucci Mane as Kristoff for the live action Frozen :banderas: