Disney leaves Netflix and announces new ESPN streaming platform will NOT feature NFL or NBA content

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Disney seen that Netflix money and was like.... Why didn't we have our OWN streaming service why we outsourcing our own shyt?!?:jbhmm:

The collective assorted group of day 1 netflix users like...:beli: man we not paying for that shyt...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:what:

I swear I'm in bizarro world right now. Disney doesn't have content? Parents will subscribe to this just to have Dora the Explorer and Jake the Pirate on deck at all times.

Since when is Dora owned by Disney? :ld:

And you can't build a streaming service off two shows regardless, if they're using ESPN as the vessel without the NBA or NFL it's dead in the water.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It probably won't have NBA and NFL to start because they can't due to current contracts...but doesn't mean that it won't happen down the road.
breh they already stream nfl on watchespn app... i watch mnf every week on there.. plus any other thing playing on any of their channels

so they gonna make a whole new app, then take the shyt off the old one, and put half of it back on the new one.. then make you pay for it?

these cable companies are fukking scrambling. if this is successful, the rest will follow suit. why give you an app with free access to channels, when they can not give you shyt, and force you to buy more cable (no sharing passwords)

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
d
name your dream sports app, what would be on it, and how much you'd pay.
I have it, and it's 5 bucks a month for every game in every league in every sport on the planet. 10 times that for one channel featuring only a small fraction of games is insane

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Smoothstreams is the dream sport app :mjgrin:
Exactly. I'd rather pay a hundred to MLB for a full season of games every team if you're going the legit route, rather than half that monthly for 2 fukking espn MLB games a week for example. One NFL game a week. What is there, 4 NBA games a week? Ridiculous

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why would I ever pay for a Disney streaming service? They better go buy the right to X-Men and gives us a Game of Thrones style clone because otherwise they don't got shyt I could want :pachaha:

Don't think I've ever watched anything Disney made on Netflix

• Dap
Reactions: aca
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
what the fukk are they gonna show for NFL? They only own the rights to the shytty Monday Night package. NBC owns the better package which is Sunday Night. FOX and CBS will never give up the AFC and NFC packages.

ESPN can't do shyt with the NFL. They could do more with the NBA but they'd still be fighting with Turner.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people on here and Disney are over estimating their content. Every single Disney movie that has popped up Netflix my kids have already seen, and didn't care to see again, even Rouge One. It's not that big of a deal, at least from where I'm sitting.

Guess what? Kids are born every single day so their are new kids to replace old kids, lol.