Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Until one of the loved ones of these victims show up at a cops house and make a mess of things this won't change.

If a cop had to worry about his wife or kids head being cut off for shooting someone they would think long and hard. I promise you all that!

That how it is Tijuana....they think twice bout looking at a trafficker...:usure:-

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
doesn't matter if he had a gun or a book NC is an OPEN CARRY STATE.

If it was a legal firearm.

Regardless this is some bullshyt. When there's dash/body cam the cops lie, and when there isn't one they lie even harder. So why should their story be believed. Why would this dude, who seems pretty normal and wasn't being hunted by the cops, confront them with a gun?

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Cs2LsiOW8AA5ZDC.jpg:large

The symbolism life drops is just :wow:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
https://www.facebook.com/wesley.m.robertson?fref=nf

Wow! Really more rioting? I understand that it is stupid and wrong but riots over it? Protest over it? Get a life and a job! Ppl die every day hell in sure 10 black ppl other than this guy have died today and I bet at least half of them were killed by another black person! We're r the riots n protest for that? I'll wait........ no? Get over your self for fukk sake! shyt happens! Bad ppl do bad things and sometimes good ppl make mistakes n do bad things! But I hate to tell ya the suns coming up tomorrow....and the next day.....and the next! It the words of FDR "You can't always build the future for our youth but you can build our youth for the future!" And if this is the future then we r all fukked! Grow up, get a job, pay your bills, n live your lives! Not for your neighbor or friends but for yourself and your family!

• Former Life Guard at The Y

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
nikkas dun kno the half....:wow:A lot of our people do not realize that what We have been calling racism is in fact " Operations "....white people ain't juyt shooting us cuz they hate us...this ethnic cleansing for a reason...

The United States minor, the Corporation is in fact an appendage of the original United States For America which is in fact an appendage of the AL Morroco, this is all detailed in the worlds oldest Treaty - "Treaty of Peace and Friendship".....Treaties outrank constitutions...and they broke the treaty....This land you living on belongs to the indigenous Moorish/Morrocans...whom today we call black people....In LAW, the term black means you are civilly dead..and thus not a real person...so Private security masquerading as police can kill as many "blacks" as they want and legally get away with it..

They are killing off the HEIRS to the worlds largest estate....they know damn well what they are doing....There is an economic reset going on globally...the US dollar is no longer being used as the main trade currency...and most countries are dumping US bonds as fast as they can...the DEBT is what they OWE US and obviously if we ain't here...they can avoid paying once the crash happens and RESET occurs...
Treaty of Peace and Friendship, wtf is that?:what: