Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't support them anyway and they're not in Queens like that fukk em anyway:pacspit::pacspit:

Actually they are a few located in queens and elsewhere.... :coffee:

4814272848986112.png
outback
5527285335851008.png
chilli's

tone wone

That Dude!
Daps
Reppin
Is this post sarcasm to what i posted?

By the way i did hear apparently cops have a gun where there hip is and another where their leg is. Apparently they often use the gun in their trunks/back pocket as the gun they plant
not sarcasm. im agreeing with u.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Holy moly....:wow:.

So all this time the wife actually recorded it and they knew. Plus the new law about body cameras passed in NC just a few weeks ago that says the police do not have to release the video...which I guess they still haven't but she just happen to record the whole thing...:dwillhuh:.

This is why I never wholly jump one way or another on anything until more proof is made available to the public. The body cam law passed in NC this summmer is the polar opposite of what a public servant and department is suppose to be about.

This is trippy as fuuck.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Holy moly....:wow:.

So all this time the wife actually recorded it and they knew. Plus the new law about body cameras passed in NC just a few weeks ago that says the police do not have to release the video...which I guess they still haven't but she just happen to recorded the whole thing...:dwillhuh:.

This is why I never wholly jump one way or another on anything until more proof is made availanle to the public. The body cam law passed in NC this summmer is the polar opposite of what a public servant and department is suppose to be about.

This is trippy as fuuck.

They knew this day was coming ever since they passed that Absurd law because they want to have control of the narrative. They only wish to hide the truth, cop coocksuckers and crooked as trhey are :coffee: Law agencies with nothing to hide, hide nothing.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not sarcasm. im agreeing with u.

oh ok my bad.

im guessing they been doing it for decades lol. the police are the same organization that across the country actually has quotas for their police officers to make sure they arrest a specific amount of black people.

what pisses me about this whole thing is unlike other cases man they aint even showing info on this red shirt pig officer

:mindblown:

Daps
Dude had a gun. You see white dude in the red toss it back with his foot. Then he stands over it (touching the inside of his left foot)
You don't know that because you don't see him with a gun, do you? No. just because you see what you think is a gun on the ground doesn't mean the victim had it. Could have been planted.