Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe his wife released the video. She caught the whole thing on camera. I'm glad she held it because we now have proof of multiple lies by multiple government officials.

We need to make sure she stays protected because you know the cops will be after her now.

But she only showed of her husband laying on the street and the gun was there on the ground. I wish she caught them of shooting at his husband or police planted a gun on him, etc. There are a bunch of cops there so who actually shot him?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh that is one of the reasons I wanna leave Brooklyn. You are from here so you know how Brooklyn is. You interact with cacs when you go to downtown Brooklyn. I love my borough but I want to be around with my people more.
And they be stuffy as fukk out there , like they indigenous or some shyt.. I hate going out there nowadays

Last edited:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
THAT'S HOW YOU MOVE IN SILENCE. Wife had a video the entire time waited for the Police to get caught up in the LIES and drop that BOMB. He had no gun, murdered for no reason at all.
She is going to mysteriously die. Black people, my heart is heavy for you all. Stay safe out there.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Doesn't look like a gun to me but either way pigs shouldn't be dropping anything at a scene. He dropped (what looks like gloves) like he didn't want to look like he was dropping them.