Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
And they never will because they haven't in 400 years. The only one that's gonna solve this is us :wow:

And I guarantee that cave bytch holding that sign would clutch her purse if she saw me walking towards her :mjpls:

I'm not talking about white people solving the problem. I'm talking about white people getting shot at a BLM rally or protest. That's the only thing that's going to wake up the silent majority.

its bound to happen with the sheer level of chaos at some of these protests. It'll be like the Boston Massacre all over again.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not talking about white people solving the problem. I'm talking about white people getting shot at a BLM rally or protest. That's the only thing that's going to wake up the silent majority.

its bound to happen with the sheer level of chaos at some of these protests. It'll be like the Boston Massacre all over again.

These devils used to have picnics at our lynchings. You can trust these demons to your own demise.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Gonna be serious tomorrow.

tumblr_mdcfogB05b1rw5yh2o1_400.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If this isn't the actual video where did this come from?!? :ohhh: why won't they identify the cop in the red shirt?!?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If this isn't the actual video where did this come from?!? :ohhh: why won't they identify the cop in the red shirt?!?

I believe his wife released the video. She caught the whole thing on camera. I'm glad she held it because we now have proof of multiple lies by multiple government officials.

We need to make sure she stays protected because you know the cops will be after her now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I believe his wife released the video. She caught the whole thing on camera. I'm glad she held it because we now have proof of multiple lies by multiple government officials.

We need to make sure she stays protected because you know the cops will be after her now.

The fukkery when the governor and chief admit they lied and tried to frame on of their cops for murder!!! :banderas:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I've gone months before. It's not that difficult in Atlanta. I've had jobs where everyone on my team was black :blessed:
Breh that is one of the reasons I wanna leave Brooklyn. You are from here so you know how Brooklyn is. You interact with cacs when you go to downtown Brooklyn. I love my borough but I want to be around with my people more.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh that is one of the reasons I wanna leave Brooklyn. You are from here so you know how Brooklyn is. You interact with cacs when you go to downtown Brooklyn. I love my borough but I want to be around with my people more.

I grew up in flatbush so I rarely interacted with white people coming up. Our pops had us in African centered schools and flatbush was 100% black back then (not sure how it is today). But there was too much fukkery going on in bk back tben :huhldup:

On the real though I'd recommend moving to the South. shyt is just mad cheaper out here. You just gotta get used to it not being NY