Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Dope photo... the RBG flag, the collaboration of Black men and women, the Dashiki, the resistance...
Cosign. The flag was created to instill unity. Unity under an inspiring symbol. Cacs unite under their shyt flag to boo Colin K. It's time to show them that they're not the only ones who can rally behind something that has meaning.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
:childplease: No it aint no fukking true statement. Its an idiotic cliche. Someone will always be left with one eye you big dummy

It's not necessarily a fact that the blind guy wouldn't be able to take the "last" guy's last eye. Daredevil could take that eye... :troll:

Furthermore, that goes against the whole premise of the "eye for an eye" idea. Since when has there ever been consideration of one party's actual ability to take the eye? The assumption is that if your eye is taken, you can then take the other person's eye if you so chose... period

Ok I'm done.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
A White Congressmen went on television and said Black People are jealous of White people because they are a success and we are not? The same White People that stole land and hundreds of years of free labor without any reparations? A CONGRESSMEN SAID THIS. Don't talk to me about RASICM EVER AGAIN.

CtAm8xmWIAAUOha.jpg

sad to say but this is the shyt that's actually gonna make a difference...its gonna take Brendan or Amber to get plugged in the streets out there protesting before it really go down.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
sad to say but this is the shyt that's actually gonna make a difference...its gonna take Brendan or Amber to get plugged in the streets out there protesting before it really go down.

And they never will because they haven't in 400 years. The only one that's gonna solve this is us :wow:

And I guarantee that cave bytch holding that sign would clutch her purse if she saw me walking towards her :mjpls: