Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

full

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
They can get away with it because the DA and Judges (especially in states where elected) can show white people they're protecting them/ tough on crime which is code for fukking blacks up. The tool to fukk blacks up physically is the police, so you can't lock them up or you won't be re-elected.

The fact is a large portion of Whites are scared. What the minorities and immigrants are doing is reducing their power base bit by bit and they're struggling to impose their will. Lower birth rates compared to minorities doesn't help. The billionaires don't give a shyt, but the white man making $20 wants to feel better than the black man making $25, once that inherent superiority starts to slip, they'll get more desperate. It's all about keeping the "other" in their place.

That is what Trump appeals to, it used to be subtle before, but he sensed the desperation.and now made shyt explicit, put the battery in their backs to fight for a dying "ideal"

I hear all that but i am dealing strictly from a Civics point of view...this is LAW...we have a DEAD status...so when they kill us they walk...and it all ties into the black codes which we did not realize we were being branded with...Black never had anything to do with complexion or race...as no such thing exists...black n white are adjectives which denote LEGAL STATUS....and until we Nationalize, private security who are criminally and fraudulently masquerading as POLICE can murder with impunity and it is LEGAL...there is a reason Obama took NEGRO out of the federal code...a few months ago....and they are furious over that but nobody realizes what the legal ramifications of that will be....

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

No matter how you feel about it an eye for an eye leaves us all blind. That shyt is a true statement. To be honest I turned the TV when I heard it was a nikka talking about free hugs. But shyt I ain't out there, and wouldn't be out there if I was there. so I feel its ok to let that man cook.
The dude wasn't just out the to hug the cops he was hugging the protesters as well

You can't tell me that black cop didn't seem conflicted but like all of us he has to go to work...

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

Dope photo... the RBG flag, the collaboration of Black men and women, the Dashiki, the resistance...

Great spirit in this one... now in my opinion they would be more effective if they went to fukk up some more of those white businesses but... it's a beautiful photo

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

A White Congressmen went on television and said Black People are jealous of White people because they are a success and we are not? The same White People that stole land and hundreds of years of free labor without any reparations? A CONGRESSMEN SAID THIS. Don't talk to me about RASICM EVER AGAIN.

CtAm8xmWIAAUOha.jpg

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
yall need to stop making excuses for the hug giving nikka.
it's not bad enough he's out here hugging cops who dont give af about him, he's nothing but a opportunistic fukkboy promoting his garbage ass brand by going to things like this.
He did the same shyt at a trump rally.