Dirk says Lebron passes MJ when he becomes the all-time scorer

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Bron is currently 629 points short of Kareem.

If he does his career average of 27/game, that would take him 24 more games.

If he misses no games, the 24th game would be Sat Feb 11th on ABC at Golden State

I think he will want to break the record in LA at Staples, and he will probably miss a few games, so look for the record to be broken either Feb 23rd (TNT) or March 5th (ABC), both home games against Golden State.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So Karl Malone>>>>>>>Dirk if scoring placement matters.

I don't get why anyone cares about him passing Kareem. Most ppl don't consider Kareem the goat. MJ missed seasons and retired early twice. He could have padded his stats like Bron is doing.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah, I just don't fundamentally think he's a better hooper, like artistically. Don't let these cacs trick y'all into only looking at a poetic game like basketball too numerically bent. And the resumes are kinda disparate as well..... everyone doesn't value longevity over peak value.

But this debate is exhausting, how long have we been going at it ? Lol

Uhh
I don’t know if you ever visit other sports message boards, but cacs HATE LeBron & they don’t use numbers to say he’s better than MJ. They side with MJ 99% of the time.

Lot of it doesn’t even stem from on court stuff. They hate what LeBron does off the court, so they always down play him.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So Karl Malone>>>>>>>Dirk if scoring placement matters.

I don't get why anyone cares about him passing Kareem. Most ppl don't consider Kareem the goat. MJ missed seasons and retired early twice. He could have padded his stats like Bron is doing.

Bruh saying Malone>>>>>Dirk isn’t even saying anything out of pocket.

Malone may be the greatest PF behind Timmy

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Yep. Jordan's legacy is greater. That's why this is such a difficult argument. Outside of the differences in eras, playstyles, league competition, free agency etc.

But isn’t Jordan a much more efficient basketball player than LeBron?

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Uhh
I don’t know if you ever visit other sports message boards, but cacs HATE LeBron & they don’t use numbers to say he’s better than MJ. They side with MJ 99% of the time.

Lot of it doesn’t even stem from on court stuff. They hate what LeBron does off the court, so they always down play him.
This is a flat out lie

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’ll be tough for anyone to break Bron record cuz dude came out of high school. Unless the league go back to that nobody will play that long at that level. But he played longer and accomplished less than MJ. MJ only cared about winning. Where as it’s clear Lebron wants to be looked at as the GOAT.