Direction Of CM Punk’s Character In WWE, & New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still have no idea why Punk and Ryback switched characters. Ryback can't wrestle for sit but Feed Me More was over. Punk and Heyman were over as hell as well.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hall of fame career? Don't think anyone said that either. And Kofi IS drawing a valuable WWE demographic, even if you're not a part of it.

He's a joke to you and I but how many guys have been getting TV time and PPV checks CONSISTANTLY like Kofi Kingston since 2008? exactly.

The problem is you're blending kayfabe (whos winning and whos losing) with a REAL LIFE CAREER. Kofi is actually having a great REAL LIFE CAREER as a wrestler. Thats my point.

Oh if you're making it about him being content being a midcard type who gets easy WWE midcard money..that's true. He just won't mean shyt in history, Kayfabe or not.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cm punk had one of the longest title reigns in history:pachaha:. He held the belt for over a year

If that would've been triple h or cena there would be accusations of "burying" and "holding back talent":mjpls:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
he could beat Cena, orton, austin, rock, undertaker, hogan, HHH, Bob Backlaund and flair in a gauntlet match to win the title AT wrestlemania and Daniel Bryan fans will say Vince buried him by not including Bruno Samartino. They're terrible.

If Vince is willing to spend all that money to bring those dudes for a Bryan job, then why can't he just go ahead and spring for Bruno as well? :stopitslime: It's not like they're not on decent terms now.