Direction Of CM Punk’s Character In WWE, & New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
He was over and she should have been pushed better. I'm not saying he should have been a main event player but they didn't get full use out of the character. They buried him before exploring how much potential he actually had. Ryder could have been a mid card staple that sold tons of merchandise but because he dared to get himself over and connect with the audience they ruined him.

Have to agree with that.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
Pusing to be used in WWE gets you fired. It's been that way for a decade going. We've seen guys get buried then fired because they got themselves over with crowds.

You gonna tell me Zack Ryder wasn't trying to step up? Dude worked his ass off and got over when he was barely appearing on TV. WWE rewarded him by using him to get Cena cheers and they quickly buried him.

Dolph Ziggler is another guy who busted his ass constantly and did everything he could do to elevate himself. He got over without the help of creative and look at him now.....

Try and fail is better than don't try and become stagnant. Ziggler tried and failed. Too bad he's trash anyway. Punk tried and succeeded. And he keeps trying and will keep trying till he leaves. How do you think he was allowed to do the pipebomb promo? They didn't just DECIDE this random dude could suddenly do it out of the blue. He pushed and lobbied for it and they agreed.

Now he's been out of the picture for awhile and wants back in. Props to him if he manages to get back there because it'll be because HE pushed for it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
One thing is true..he wants to face Bryan at Mania at some point. Austin? He would have to turn heel again. Lol@going with Blandy as champion into WM XXX...right now that show is gonna be seen received as lackluster and marginal at best.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think we all agree ryder got screwed

And the thing is i'm not even a big Ryder fan or anything. I just hate when I see guys bust their ass to and get over only to be buried, then WWE has the nerve to shyt on guys for not working hard or being able to get over on their own.

If someone gets hot they should exploit that shyt to it's full potential. Instead WWE will conintuallaly push some bum that nobody likes and can't get over (even as a heel) just because someone in creative likes them, Alboreto Del Rio is a prime example of that shyt. Del Rio has NEVER been over enough to merit the pushes he's gotten, but WWE just keeps pushing him over guys with more heat.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
One thing is true..he wants to face Bryan at Mania at some point. Austin? He would have to turn heel again. Lol@going with Blandy as champion into WM XXX...right now that show is gonna be seen received as lackluster and marginal at best.
at some point though people will be begging for the belt to get off of orton*'s shoulder on some JBL shyt, and the right face against him can move some PPV buys. Daniel Bryan winning Rumble and getting retribution against orton could do it, assuming the rest of the card is star stutted.

Bryan vs. Orton* [some stip that makes it seem impossible that orton wins]
The rest of the card having:
Taker, Hogan, austin, brock, HBK, punk, cena, shield, pete rose, kane, and whoever else will sell a million.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Ryder thing is funny. Even Rock c/s him post Survivor Series 2011 when they were all bowing down to him in NY but the WWE took Ryder's youtube ideas, put their tag on it, and let him get buried by Eve Torres at WM 29 like a str8 up loser. Kofi Kingston? Why bring his name? He was over with kids...still is I guess but he's a chump. He's horrible on the mic, does nothing but spots, and can't even punch on the Jeff Hardy level and folks, that's as bad as it gets barring Cena.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
And the thing is i'm not even a big Ryder fan or anything. I just hate when I see guys bust their ass to and get over only to be buried, then WWE has the nerve to shyt on guys for not working hard or being able to get over on their own.

If someone gets hot they should exploit that shyt to it's full potential. Instead WWE will conintuallaly push some bum that nobody likes and can't get over (even as a heel) just because someone in creative likes them, Alboreto Del Rio is a prime example of that shyt. Del Rio has NEVER been over enough to merit the pushes he's gotten, but WWE just keeps pushing him over guys with more heat.
Ryder will be back. He stays on main event and on their internet stuff, and does the other things I mentioned above (healthy, yoked out, reliable, connects with fans, etc).

I think they will do right by him one day and he could be back to IC status.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try and fail is better than don't try and become stagnant. Ziggler tried and failed. Too bad he's trash anyway. Punk tried and succeeded. And he keeps trying and will keep trying till he leaves. How do you think he was allowed to do the pipebomb promo? They didn't just DECIDE this random dude could suddenly do it out of the blue. He pushed and lobbied for it and they agreed.

Now he's been out of the picture for awhile and wants back in. Props to him if he manages to get back there because it'll be because HE pushed for it.

My point is most of these guys DO try, but unless you're tight with someone in creative you will be punished for it or possibly fired.

When you see someone not getting pushed that doesn't automatically mean they're not lobbying to be used backstage. You can push and push as much as you want but if someone backstage doesn't have your back shyt wont matter.

If you ever read Jericho's book you'll see he didn't even start getting a fair shake until buddied up and started getting support from some of the top guys.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The Ryder thing is funny. Even Rock c/s him post Survivor Series 2011 when they were all bowing down to him in NY but the WWE took Ryder's youtube ideas, put their tag on it, and let him get buried by Eve Torres at WM 29 like a str8 up loser. Kofi Kingston? Why bring his name? He was over with kids...still is I guess but he's a chump. He's horrible on the mic, does nothing but spots, and can't even punch on the Jeff Hardy level and folks, that's as bad as it gets barring Cena.
Kofi is brought up because he IS over with kids, he doesn't need to be nice on the mic, does GREAT spots and special match stuff (rumble/EC/MITB), and is actually reliable all things considered. He was brought up because i used him as an example of having a solid career with having no chance of being Main event.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
at some point though people will be begging for the belt to get off of orton*'s shoulder on some JBL shyt, and the right face against him can move some PPV buys. Daniel Bryan winning Rumble and getting retribution against orton could do it, assuming the rest of the card is star stutted.

Bryan vs. Orton* [some stip that makes it seem impossible that orton wins]
The rest of the card having:
Taker, Hogan, austin, brock, HBK, punk, cena, shield, pete rose, kane, and whoever else will sell a million.

Blandy isn't that over nor do people care about him to the point to beg for any title losses. He'll just be disregarded and get more boring chants as months go along. He's brought ratings down and he's been a bad investment for a long time. Go watch the end of Rumble 2011 and watch a crowd go silent when two guys go face to face...TWICE. That's unheard of. And in the guy's home town too? That's disgusting and unacceptable. It can't get no worse than that. Complete apathy. Now he's lucky the let him go over last night or his career would of been ruined after those burial promos and that apologetic nonsense that took his manhood away from him with Cripple H on Smackdown. JBL vs Cena at WM 21 got NO fukkING REACTION...LA despised that match. They treated the first with Eddie as the main event basically. He blew away everyone's reactions that night except for maybe Hogan's when he came out for the segment with Hassan. Cena got half boos before he hit that FU on JBL and got the pin. It was all foretelling.

Right now...the Rumble winner candidates are Bryan, Cena, and Punk.That depends on who they have face Blandy at Rumble to take away their chance to get a title shot. There won't be two elimination Chamber matches this year with one title...

BTW..is there gonna be a new title debuting tonight or will he just use the Rock belt from last year and get rid of that suitcase title that they've been passing off as the WCW/NWA title for the past 11 years?

And there's something going on with Reigns with the booking too..they want him to keep looking good no matter what.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kofi is brought up because he IS over with kids, he doesn't need to be nice on the mic, does GREAT spots and special match stuff (rumble/EC/MITB), and is actually reliable all things considered. He was brought up because i used him as an example of having a solid career with having no chance of being Main event.

He doesn't have to be main event but they rarely use him correctly in the mid card either (though nobody is used well in the mid card).

As for his mic skills they're not nearly as bad as everybody makes him out to be. There's a lot of room between "GREAT" and "TRASH", Kofi is somewhere in the middle.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
BTW..is there gonna be a new title debuting tonight or will he just use the Rock belt from last year and get rid of that suitcase title that they've been passing off as the WCW/NWA title for the past 11 years?

I hope they keep the Orton* belt...i've gotten used to it and it looks official. LOL @ suitcase title...applicable nickname.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they pretty much have to keep the Title Orton has been holding, they JUST debuted it earlier this year, too soon to get rid of it, plus it's the one that has the WWE logo on it.