Direction Of CM Punk’s Character In WWE, & New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:yawn: He'll still find some reason to be angry, sad and emo. Continuing his current streak whining and winning. Its like drake and chris brown being melted down into one person. Can't wait for Punk vs the authority the battle of the smug ....yay :dry:

Last edited:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His Undertaker fued was legendary shyt and the way his character has fallen since, that shows clear lack of direction..........

Punk at his best, as heel is unfukwitable
i just rewatched his wm match with taker the other day on blu ray, match still holds up :wow: plus the vignette before the match :ohlawd: punk was going HAM with the paul bearer dissing .. it was so disrespectful :whew:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And by getting in the ME you're making more money? Advancing your legacy in the industry?

Chumps that sit in the back collecting their paychecks and afraid they may have to step it up should GTFO.

Pusing to be used in WWE gets you fired. It's been that way for a decade going. We've seen guys get buried then fired because they got themselves over with crowds.

You gonna tell me Zack Ryder wasn't trying to step up? Dude worked his ass off and got over when he was barely appearing on TV. WWE rewarded him by using him to get Cena cheers and they quickly buried him.

Dolph Ziggler is another guy who busted his ass constantly and did everything he could do to elevate himself. He got over without the help of creative and look at him now.....

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
And by getting in the ME you're making more money? Advancing your legacy in the industry?

Chumps that sit in the back collecting their paychecks and afraid they may have to step it up should GTFO.

LMAO, it's a lose, lose situation. They bytch and they're "mad", they don't bytch and they're lazy just collecting a paycheck, shyt is hilarious when it comes to IWC.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Legacy is fake. 100%, its a work.

And yes, getting in the main event you get more money. Agreed.

But how many people CAN and ARE doing that? Since 2003, like, less than 10 of the 300 or whatever wrestlers that have been through and gone.

Should Kofi GTFO? Fan favorite selling merch and getting paid well?
Should Tensai? Mizark? I mean, these are millionares...
Should Kane? He's not a main eventer..should he retire?
Should JAKE ROBERTS, Rick Rude, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Ted Dibiase, Arn Anderson, have GTFO because they never made the ME?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Pusing to be used in WWE gets you fired. It's been that way for a decade going. We've seen guys get buried then fired because they got themselves over with crowds.

You gonna tell me Zack Ryder wasn't trying to step up? Dude worked his ass off and got over when he was barely appearing on TV. WWE rewarded him by using him to get Cena cheers and they quickly buried him.

Dolph Ziggler is another guy who busted his ass constantly and did everything he could do to elevate himself. He got over without the help of creative and look at him now.....

Ziggler did get shyt on but Ryder wasn't shyt to write home about. He got his character over but that's all he was...a character.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just rewatched his wm match with taker the other day on blu ray, match still holds up :wow: plus the vignette before the match :ohlawd: punk was going HAM with the paul bearer dissing .. it was so disrespectful :whew:

:what: The match isn't even a year old.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
LMAO, it's a lose, lose situation. They bytch and they're "mad", they don't bytch and they're lazy just collecting a paycheck, shyt is hilarious when it comes to IWC.
the key to success in WWE is as follows:

• stay in shape (and by that I mean YOKED OUT)
  • do what they tell you
  • make friends with those important
  • have good matches 100% of the time
  • don't complain
  • don't have aspirations outside of wrestling, or at least make them public
  • stay healthy (and they're fairly tolerant of this one)
  • Wrestling comes before your girl
If you do that, you'll stay in demand or at least stay around. John Morrison would be still on the card if he followed that model.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ziggler did get shyt on but Ryder wasn't shyt to write home about. He got his character over but that's all he was...a character.

He was over and she should have been pushed better. I'm not saying he should have been a main event player but they didn't get full use out of the character. They buried him before exploring how much potential he actually had. Ryder could have been a mid card staple that sold tons of merchandise but because he dared to get himself over and connect with the audience they ruined him.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
He was over and she should have been pushed better. I'm not saying he should have been a main event player but they didn't get full use out of the character. They buried him before exploring how much potential he actually had. Ryder could have been a mid card staple that sold tons of merchandise but because he dared to get himself over and connect with the audience they ruined him.
i think we all agree ryder got screwed