Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Saw some peeps around social media say Randy should've won. Citing their annoyance over long total reigns :mjlol

Some fans don't make any sense at all..
IDK about all that but I do think it would be more shocking/unpredictable if Gunther loses the belt in under 3 months instead of automatically holding it for a year+

Would've been a great cash in moment....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Surprised that Randy was able to split the crowd like this :ehh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Might want to stop letting these "journalists" ask dumb questions. Last week some dude asking Mercedes about her divorce. This week some dude asking Jade about AEW.

They just looking for clicks/views to whatever bullshyt site they are charging neckbeards to sub to
It’s the way people want it to be a lot of the IWC expects these types of questions.

these people are corny and the people that wants these so called “tough questions “ to be asked are also corny. They so pressed for clicks and being the one that asked a question to get a viral moment. I know these pressers are supposed to be “real” but WWE needs to start pre screening questions. Either that or start banning these clowns from the event.

These dudes have no shame and they think there is nothing wrong with it.

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
One thing I will say is that MLB, NFL and NBA wishes they could get this kind of support outside of the United States…EVERY show outside the US is LIT.

Y’all might trip when I say this but WWE found a way to make the “Olympic Experience” available on a regular basis.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-1926.jpg

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This show was a two pack of ass!

That Owens n Cody match... Pathetic, show opener?! No heat.. no story... Cody needs to drop the belt, his reign been cheeks

Watched the Bianca and Jade match, then fell asleep smh