Direction Of CM Punk’s Character In WWE, & New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kofi is brought up because he IS over with kids, he doesn't need to be nice on the mic, does GREAT spots and special match stuff (rumble/EC/MITB), and is actually reliable all things considered. He was brought up because i used him as an example of having a solid career with having no chance of being Main event.

He's over but he's a chump. He loses when it counts. He hasn't been JACK shyt since Jan 2010. He's lingering. He's a waste of life and they got a guy as good as Wade Barrett doing fukking news updates? A guy who got over that big in 2010 and had the whole roster shook? That's how fukked up booking is. That's why they can't be trusted. People here can hate the Miz all they want but the fact remains that they BOOKED Miz to go over Cena at Mania and Miz becoming a loser afterwards makes Cena look stupid as fukk for even allowing that loss to take place. Just like with Bryan..if Bryan was to get really jobbed out, it would make Cena look TERRIBLE and nowhere near as big as they hype him to be. He got beat by a guy clean at the biggest show of the summer who is NOW losing to any and everybody? THat would be insane. That would beidiotic. And anyone in the right age category would see through it..like they ALWAYS have. You can't go back to the Hogan era after Austin and Rock took over. Fans are too cynical. The kids aren't what is keeping the WWE running..it's the 18-34 market. That's who buys merchandise, PPVs, tickets...all of that shyt. When those kids grow up, they're gonna hate Cena after examining him. It's just the nature of the beast.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
He's over but he's a chump. He loses when it counts. He hasn't been JACK shyt since Jan 2010. He's lingering. He's a waste of life and-
yeah...nothing after this has to do with Kofi Kingston...

And, if he's over, how is he a chump? Because you don't like him? I mean, he isn't a top guy but nobody here is saying he is. I'm saying he's good where he is, and because of that, his life isn't a waste. He's doing real good actually.

Because its fake, winning and losing only matters if it damages your connection with the fans or makes your charactor look weak when they're not supposed to, and for kofi it doesn't unless he gets embarassed [beat by edge walking INTO elimination chamber for example].

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually the miz was sacrificed for the rock to build a year long match in which we saw him 12 times?

Ya yr right booking should be blamed

Miz shouldn't have been in that position in the first place....I think the biggest problem with money in the bank is that it has WWE doing this bullshyt experimental title runs now. The slap titles on guys for the first time then never take the time to make them look credible because they only won with MITB. Even with Edge, it wasn't until later in his title run that they made him look like a credible champion.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Miz shouldn't have been in that position in the first place....I think the biggest problem with money in the bank is that it has WWE doing this bullshyt experimental title runs now. The slap titles on guys for the first time then never take the time to make them look credible because they only won with MITB. Even with Edge, it wasn't until later in his title run that they made him look like a credible champion.
yeah. The way it was used for Miz, Swagger, ziggler, and del rio makes it not even valuable now.

They're going to rush-push Reigns too next year and he's not ready either.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yeah...nothing after this has to do with Kofi Kingston...

And, if he's over, how is he a chump? Because you don't like him? I mean, he isn't a top guy but nobody here is saying he is. I'm saying he's good where he is, and because of that, his life isn't a waste. He's doing real good actually.

Because its fake, winning and losing only matters if it damages your connection with the fans or makes your charactor look weak when they're not supposed to, and for kofi it doesn't unless he gets embarassed [beat by edge walking INTO elimination chamber for example].

How is he a loser? He's stagnant. He's a idiot. He's been same boring shyt since 2008 except he rocks Blackface tights. Dude is a rook. You claim that what he's doing is something impressive? Ryback losing has been a more talked about topic than Kofi Kingston. He's nothing. And who cares if he's over..he's not drawing. He's a goofball. A guy they throw at Del Rio after a title loss to get his ass kicked for like the 100th time this year.

Kofi is nowhere near having a HOF career:laugh: And fake or not, he's not putting on classic performances or having good promos that ANYONE ANYWHERE is talking about. fukking NXT hopefuls get more play than him. He's garbage.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Miz was getting cheered as US Champion for a minute but they gave him some silly booking. Having him face Lawler or something at one of those PPVs....booking is the issue. Not the character that showed initiative and drive.

Edge was a company pushed guy. He was gonna have it easy no matter what.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
How is he a loser? He's stagnant. He's a idiot. He's been same boring shyt since 2008 except he rocks Blackface tights. Dude is a rook. You claim that what he's doing is something impressive? Ryback losing has been a more talked about topic than Kofi Kingston. He's nothing. And who cares if he's over..he's not drawing. He's a goofball. A guy they throw at Del Rio after a title loss to get his ass kicked for like the 100th time this year.

Kofi is nowhere near having a HOF career:laugh: And fake or not, he's not putting on classic performances or having good promos that ANYONE ANYWHERE is talking about. fukking NXT hopefuls get more play than him. He's garbage.
Hall of fame career? Don't think anyone said that either. And Kofi IS drawing a valuable WWE demographic, even if you're not a part of it.

He's a joke to you and I but how many guys have been getting TV time and PPV checks CONSISTANTLY like Kofi Kingston since 2008? exactly.

The problem is you're blending kayfabe (whos winning and whos losing) with a REAL LIFE CAREER. Kofi is actually having a great REAL LIFE CAREER as a wrestler. Thats my point.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't see what the big deal is. He's clearly frustrated that booking had no idea what to do after the Heyman feud was over, so they threw him in a random ass feud with The Shield. It really makes no sense.

When you're 1a to Daniel Bryan's 1b in terms of getting a pop from the crowd, and you're being thrown in random ass feuds...I can understand the frustration. He worked a program with Curtis Axel and Ryback (AGAIN). Both of them got thrown to the bushes afterward :mindblown:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see what the big deal is. He's clearly frustrated that booking had no idea what to do after the Heyman feud was over, so they threw him in a random ass feud with The Shield. It really makes no sense.

When you're 1a to Daniel Bryan's 1b in terms of getting a pop from the crowd, and you're being thrown in random ass feuds...I can understand the frustration. He worked a program with Curtis Axel and Ryback (AGAIN). Both of them got thrown to the bushes afterward :mindblown:

If there was a time he REALLY should have been upset it was when HHH hijacked his initial Main Event push......

When you really think about it you gotta give props to Cena. He's the only top guy who hasn't had HHH come in an hijack their push to make him look better. Orton, Bryan, and Punk all had to deal with HHH overshadowing them during their initial main event runs.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
If there was a time he REALLY should have been upset it was when HHH hijacked his initial Main Event push......

When you really think about it you gotta give props to Cena. He's the only top guy who hasn't had HHH come in an hijack their push to make him look better. Orton, Bryan, and Punk all had to deal with HHH overshadowing them during their initial main event runs.
HHH DID slide into the mania match between orton and cena...just...because :heh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HHH DID slide into the mania match between orton and cena...just...because :heh:

Yeah, but Cena was already well established at that point as THE guy. Orton got fed to HHH the the night after he won the world title for the first time then he got banished to smackdown. Punk was the talk of the industry when he broke into the raw main event only for him to start feuding with HHH and end up losing. Bryan entered the main event only to have HHH continually shyt on him......shyt starts out seeming like it's gonna be a modern take the evil Vince stuff, but HHH typically comes out on top looking stronger than everybody else. :dead:

Cena is the only guy to avoid that shyt..if Batista was still there he could lay claim to that too.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He's not that mad. He's making too much easy money. He got a year long push that resulted in impossible matches like Rock and Lesnar. He got more than anyone could of ever hoped for with him.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah, but Cena was already well established at that point as THE guy. Orton got fed to HHH the the night after he won the world title for the first time then he got banished to smackdown. Punk was the talk of the industry when he broke into the raw main event only for him to start feuding with HHH and end up losing. Bryan entered the main event only to have HHH continually shyt on him......shyt starts out seeming like it's gonna be a modern take the evil Vince stuff, but HHH typically comes out on top looking stronger than everybody else. :dead:

Cena is the only guy to avoid that shyt..if Batista was still there he could lay claim to that too.

And keep in mind nobody messes with the Undertaker.. not Cena, Batista, Cripple H. No one.