Direction Of CM Punk’s Character In WWE, & New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
The word going around backstage at WWE TLC was that the company plans to push CM Punk as the anti-corporate guy once again. My source indicated plans were being laid out for a potential feud with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton in the first quarter of 2014.

If WWE decides to go in that direction, it would be a stopgap to Punk’s program at Wrestlemania XXX. While the dream match against Steve Austin is still something desired, there has been more consideration towards a program with Daniel Bryan. One of the biggest things Punk has been frustrated with lately is the lack of long-term booking in regards to his character.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
LOL @ punk being fustrated with anything. You were champ for an entire year...even orton* and cena take moments falling back...as good as you are, you're not that important WHOADEY.

that said though

Orton vs. Punk at rumble, and maybe a finish to elimination chamber would be good and those 2 can have some really good matches. Plus punk has enough of a following to create a good crowd reaction in the match.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The word going around backstage at WWE TLC was that the company plans to push CM Punk as the anti-corporate guy once again. My source indicated plans were being laid out for a potential feud with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton in the first quarter of 2014.

If WWE decides to go in that direction, it would be a stopgap to Punk’s program at Wrestlemania XXX. While the dream match against Steve Austin is still something desired, there has been more consideration towards a program with Daniel Bryan. One of the biggest things Punk has been frustrated with lately is the lack of long-term booking in regards to his character.
He needs to go back with Heyman and make it right

It sounds like they want to completely bury D Bry with their being 1 title and all, hopefully they have less year long title runs, and keep the title interchangeable and losable at any time so the product wont suffer with D Bry fans bytching all the time

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
LOL @ punk being fustrated with anything. You were champ for an entire year...even orton* and cena take moments falling back...as good as you are, you're not that important WHOADEY.

that said though

Orton vs. Punk at rumble, and maybe a finish to elimination chamber would be good and those 2 can have some really good matches. Plus punk has enough of a following to create a good crowd reaction in the match.
His Undertaker fued was legendary shyt and the way his character has fallen since, that shows clear lack of direction..........

Punk at his best, as heel is unfukwitable

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
with D Bry fans bytching all the time
he could beat Cena, orton, austin, rock, undertaker, hogan, HHH, Bob Backlaund and flair in a gauntlet match to win the title AT wrestlemania and Daniel Bryan fans will say Vince buried him by not including Bruno Samartino. They're terrible.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
His Undertaker fued was legendary shyt and the way his character has fallen since, that shows clear lack of direction..........

Punk at his best, as heel is unfukwitable
It wasn't lack of direction...It was his time to fall back...really as simple as that. everyone does it periodically.

..they fed him Ryback and Axel in his multi-month fued with Heyman...and just fed him the shield. They have had plans for him...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
he could beat Cena, orton, austin, rock, undertaker, hogan, HHH, Bob Backlaund and flair in a gauntlet match to win the title AT wrestlemania and Daniel Bryan fans will say Vince buried him by not including Bruno Samartino. They're terrible.
I still havent got a legit answer to what happens after he wins the title

A titlist needs a dance partner and adversary

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It wasn't lack of direction...It was his time to fall back...really as simple as that. everyone does it periodically.

..they fed him Ryback and Axel in his multi-month fued with Heyman...and just fed him the shield. They have had plans for him...
But beating on Heyman for like 5 months straight over and over, lack of direction

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
But beating on Heyman for like 5 months straight over and over, lack of direction
So, he should get an entire gallery of rouges to fight, that aren't fighting for the title? thats being greedy...I mean...how many times did Del Rio face Sheamus? Bryan and Orton? Why is punk special?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So, he should get an entire gallery of rouges to fight, that aren't fighting for the title? thats being greedy...I mean...how many times did Del Rio face Sheamus? Bryan and Orton? Why is punk special?
Heyman for like 5 months breh, it was overkill on top of overkill:comeon:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Right this constant bytching about people being buried is disgusting, Its wrestling as long as you are in the last match or next to last match you are not being buried. HHH hasnt buried Bryan he is constantly in or around the main event, shyt he beat Cena Clean and orton a few times.. I tell you what I bet he aint as mad as these cry babies the only guy on the roster that I could possibly say is being burried is Ziggler.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Right this constant bytching about people being buried is disgusting, Its wrestling as long as you are in the last match or next to last match you are not being buried. HHH hasnt buried Bryan he is constantly in or around the main event, shyt he beat Cena Clean and orton a few times.. I tell you what I bet he aint as mad as these cry babies the only guy on the roster that I could possibly say is being burried is Ziggler.
Ziggler, Miz, and (now) Del Rio are definitely being buried

outside of that, its just cycles. I mean, Kofi gets the 'buried' label but he's on every raw, smackdown, internet show, main event, and kids love him....he's amazingly happy i bet.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I know I'm a mark for CM Punk, but just based on crowd response and merch sales he deserves better than DEL RIO :whoa:

Giving Punk a solid direction against the Corporation is also a win for Orton fans because on the mic and in the ring, CM Punk can make the audience care aka make the shyt going on-screen seem like it matters. I say it's a win-win :whoo:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ziggler, Miz, and (now) Del Rio are definitely being buried

outside of that, its just cycles. I mean, Kofi gets the 'buried' label but he's on every raw, smackdown, internet show, main event, and kids love him....he's amazingly happy i bet.
Miz deserves it, he is a mid carder at best, everbody is not main event talent. He was at his best when he was in tag teams and fighting for the IC title. And Del Rio lost his title so he has to start back from the bottom, thats how it goes. I dont know what happened wit Ziggler tho, who did he piss off?