@DIMES get in here you somali c00n

aa_2001

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wallalo just chill with that Bantu talk & embrace the #OneAfrica , it's been too long we need to stop the tribal warfare & wake up s/o to junior gong & nasir. Bantu or not we all black kings & queens:mjcry:
Nas-Fist-psd14168.png

:mjcry:

Classic
full

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
How come just because one idiot happens to be from East Africa y'all got to start shytting on all east africans/africans tho :mjcry: shyt on that motherfukker.
I'm sorry, friend. We didn't mean it like that we're just getting nikkas out the paint, that's all. Still love for the horn peeps :hug:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Somalians are probably the only group on earth everyone hates. If there's one thing that unites the human race is a hatred of Somalians. They're the hyenas of the human race.

Daps
Somalians are probably the only group on earth everyone hates. If there's one thing that unites the human race is a hatred of Somalians. They're the hyenas of the human race.

Thought it was Africans in general.

How much of the hatred is due to their attitudes towards the people of the countries they immigrated to and their refusal to leave their traditions back home that are usually incompatible with the cultures of first world countries? I would bet that's what drives the hatred.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
chill, my pirate brehs are cool. they just got an unfortunate amount of c00ns who chuck and jive for Arabs :ufdup:Theys some good peeps.

the fukk is a bantu
An ethnolinguistic group that left EA thousands of years ago. Every Somali fukkboy swear they're an anthropologist and label anyone of African Descent in 'merrica as bantu. when only 13% of Black people in NA are bantu. There was a slave colony of them in South Carolina, if im correct

Last edited:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
chill, my pirate brehs are cool. they just got an unfortunate amount of c00ns who chuck and jive for Arabs :ufdup:Theys some good peeps.
The Arabs want absolutely nothing to do with them. :mjlol:

But you're right, my statement was a bit harsh. I'm cool with Somalians who are cool with us, but those that give out hate will get hate in return. I'm not one for the turning cheek bullshyt:ufdup: