@DIMES get in here you somali c00n

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
somali's do get it bad tho we cant act like it aint a two way thing.
it aint right to just go at em when Ethiopians/Eritrean's can be just as bad with that :mjpls:

Last edited:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Warya neeyo iska da dudka ni. Wa reer bantu adoon:wow:
Heya walal Wa faxmay :myman:

u guys need Somali lessons fast kkkkkkkkkkkkk:mjlol::mjlol:

At first I was gonna scold my waryaa brotha for talking down on african diaspora but the hatred some people have for somalis went beyond his insults. If u talking like than, they u can't blame some somalis for their 'cism.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
So who's next. We need more cacs and c00ns outed. Just watch while another thread is moved to the race track. This is our forum and it's about time we took it back.

Let the cleansing begin

mrw-i-fart-in-a-crowded-elevator-13673.gif

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot

At first I was gonna scold my waryaa brotha for talking down on african diaspora but the hatred some people have for somalis went beyond his insults. If u talking like than, they u can't blame some somalis for their 'cism.
Warya atleast im trynna learn how to type in somali. Still my somali is still pretty poor in person since alot people made fun of me when i went back home:wow:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
You better than a lot of pple fam, I made passed getting laughed at and practiced til I got decent. Its pretty easy since its written exactly how it sounds.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest

I checked posters in this thread about the cisms :usure:. No excuse for them either
Lol @ them getting exposed for speaking broken Somali:russ:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I checked posters in this thread about the cisms :usure:. No excuse for them either
Lol @ them getting exposed for speaking broken Somali:russ:
Hoyooda wuss

Nikka do even speak any other language besides your fake japanese from watching all that anime nerd shyt.

Whats ur beef with somali's. Who cares what a person thinks of other people. @DIMES got you so mad that you even took the time to make a thread about him which is pretty pathetic and shows that he got in your head hiwaan.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Hoyooda wuss

Nikka do even speak any other language besides your fake japanese from watching all that anime nerd shyt.

Whats ur beef with somali's. Who cares what a person thinks of other people. @DIMES got you so mad that you even took the time to make a thread about him which is pretty pathetic and shows that he got in your head hiwaan.
I know some elementary French and Spanish :yeshrug:
Stopping caping for that nikka. You pwussy and yo mama raised a bytch. :scust:
I ain't got no beef with Somali brehs. Evident from me checking all the Somali slander. You better brush up on your comprehension skills. All yo' skin folk ain't your kin folk. Don't align yourself with a fukk nikka

Daps
somali's do get it bad tho we cant act like it aint a two way thing.
it aint right to just go at em when Ethiopians/Eritrean's can be just as bad with that :mjpls:

I look at them as one and the same. There's a gang of them in DC. How in the hell did so many end up there and in Minneapolis so fast and at once? What the hell happened? My in laws told me that as the older Blacks moved out to the burbs or died those ethiopians and somalians started showing up in droves. They said they started showing up in the 80s. We don't have any down here in the South where I am so I don't have to deal with them and their foolishness.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

:lolbron: my somali is americanized. it will be polished when i head home this summer

Hoyooda wuss

:ooh: :myman:wise words walal

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dayum the Somali hate is strong!
We're a naturally confident and boastful people but we've backed it up by surviving in every corner of the globe.
Maybe the fact that we're so visible in many parts of the world despite our relatively small population means there's more haters...

Most somalis I know don't look down on african americans or Africans, and my circle of friends includes people from all over the world. But maybe thats different with the older generation? I've never had issues with other africans in HS. I mean I used to fight nikkas all the time, but it was on an individual or crew basis, not a race thing. In college I got the most play from black (AA, african, etc.) and mixed girls (and somalis obviously).

Are ya'll talking from experience or just spewing generalized rhetoric?