Reppin
Championships
tumblr_ma7wypZijT1qdibvgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_md5lqduu871rkeon8o1_500.gif

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Honestly your a loser.

Your not even Somali. Ha you fukking liar. you've been lying about it the whole time you damn BANTU. I've seen you and your alternate accounts the whole time @mtu wa chuma

You confused child you stay quoting me and PMing me. I don't wan to be your friend bytch ass bantu liar

Walaal what is wrong with bantus? :mindblown:

Black is black, you really think anyone looks at us any differently to a black person from any other country? :jrdnpls:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Honestly your a loser.

Your not even Somali. Ha you fukking liar. you've been lying about it the whole time you damn BANTU. I've seen you and your alternate accounts the whole time @mtu wa chuma

You confused child you stay quoting me and PMing me. I don't wan to be your friend bytch ass bantu liar
what the fukk are you talking about? YOU PM ME FIRST, ALWAYS. YOU PM AT LEAST THREE TIMES A MONTH. I've never claimed to be Somali. Why would I? I've always said I was an African American. show me where I said I was Somali.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Walaal what is wrong with bantus? :mindblown:

Black is black, you really think anyone looks at us any differently to a black person from any other country? :jrdnpls:

We are different people. You must accept the difference. we are all not the same. I'm just calling him what he is. There is no hate.

what the fukk are you talking about? YOU PM ME FIRST, ALWAYS. YOU PM AT LEAST THREE TIMES A MONTH. I've never claimed to be Somali. Why would I? I've always said I was an African American. show me where I said I was Somali.

You damn Square why would I keep track of your trash posts like you do to mine? Filthy liar, masquerading as Somali when you aren't. bytch you disgust me. Claim your self loser. Pathetic child keep taking them notes and saving my posts that your obsessed with. While I listen to these beautiful verses and drink the finest Fiji water.

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
The Gawd Dr. Amos Wilson said:

"The energy that we put into hurting each other is the energy that we can’t use to compete against other people. The stereotypes of Black-on-Black crime serve as a justification for other people to take advantage of us. But in a deeper sense, it serves to hide the criminality of whites. It makes us think that whites in America are not criminals and have not created a criminal."

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
We are different people. You must accept the difference. we are all not the same. I'm just calling him what he is. There is no hate.

You damn Square why would I keep track of your trash posts like you do to mine? Filthy liar, masquerading as Somali when you aren't. bytch you disgust me. Claim your self loser. Pathetic child keep taking them notes and saving my posts that your obsessed with. While I listen to these beautiful verses and drink the finest Fiji water.

Saaxib, you're using Bantu in a derogatory way, like you're Tryna insult him. :mjpls: We don't need no more of that tribal mentality :mjcry: #OneLove #OneAfrica

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
The Gawd Dr. Amos Wilson said:

"The energy that we put into hurting each other is the energy that we can’t use to compete against other people. The stereotypes of Black-on-Black crime serve as a justification for other people to take advantage of us. But in a deeper sense, it serves to hide the criminality of whites. It makes us think that whites in America are not criminals and have not created a criminal."

:mjcry:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@DIMES tell us more about how you hate black people but post on a predominately black forum :sas1:

I have several PMs of you calling me an "adoon", Slave and other things of that nature. :sas2:

:ohhh:

You remember when you lashed out when our black sista from across the pond, @Ria_21, composed this post?

:ohhh:

You's a fukk nikka. I know your kind. Wouldn't be surprised if you stop posting all of a sudden and ended up fighting for Al-shish kabob :mjpls:
Yeah thats all great and stuff. More importantly, whats the deal with @Ria_21:lupe:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Saaxib, you're using Bantu in a derogatory way, like you're Tryna insult him. :mjpls: We don't need no more of that tribal mentality :mjcry: #OneLove #OneAfrica

I see now. I was trying to get this female to take hints but she wouldn't leave my side. Constantly mentioning my name and pretending to be my ppl, trying to pm me and talk to me. i was scared she was going to ask for hand in marriage any day now.

Had to tell tell her the truth. She's bantu and not to claim something else. but like a lost child she still follows me. Desperate for my attention :wow:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
drop them PM's

:pachaha:
Isn't that a bannable offence? someone check the legality of that right quick. i'll drop em :youngsabo:

I don't even look Somali so how would I even go about claiming it. First, you accuses me of that. Second, you accuse me of being another Poster.
You's a lame nikka with superiority complex. We're not that much different. Coming from a country(no offence to the brehs) that suffers from famine, anarchy and poverty that isn't anything to feel superior about. Too busy celebrating salad days from several years ago. Humble yourself,breh. This ego you have isn't warranted at all.