@DIMES get in here you somali c00n

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly your a loser.

Your not even Somali. Ha you fukking liar. you've been lying about it the whole time you damn BANTU. I've seen you and your alternate accounts the whole time @mtu wa chuma

You confused child you stay quoting me and PMing me. I don't wan to be your friend bytch ass bantu liar

Lol a Somali racist?! Your people look like the living dead. Your faces are sunken in due to extreme malnourishment and abject poverty. Your homeland is a failed state and your women would rather be abeed in Arabs lands than to stay and marry somilan man. No offense to Somalis but that is the reality.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On and I find it hilarious to see how your Arab patrons don't even respect you. Your women get misued and mistreated in the palaces of rich emirs and all u can do is criticize "Bantus".

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chill, my pirate brehs are cool. they just got an unfortunate amount of c00ns who chuck and jive for Arabs :ufdup:Theys some good peeps.

An ethnolinguistic group that left EA thousands of years ago. Every Somali fukkboy swear they're an anthropologist and label anyone of African Descent in 'merrica as bantu. when only 13% of Black people in NA are bantu. There was a slave colony of them in South Carolina, if im correct

Hmm I don't get it really but carry on :ehh:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Nas-Fist-psd14168.png

:mjcry:

Classic
full

Damian spazzed on that track & K'naan's poetic verse had me :mjcry:

Africa the GOAT continent :mjcry:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Lol a Somali racist?! Your people look like the living dead. Your faces are sunken in due to extreme malnourishment and abject poverty. Your homeland is a failed state and your women would rather be abeed in Arabs lands than to stay and marry somilan man. No offense to Somalis but that is the reality.
:huhldup:Vulgar

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It's always asylum seekers from the most miserable countries who somehow feel superior to Black Americans:sas1:
The thing is Black Americans aren't even Bantus. And yet, most Bantu countries are better off than Somalia. Tanzania, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbawue, Angola, Namibia....need I go on?:russ:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Somalians are probably the only group on earth everyone hates. If there's one thing that unites the human race is a hatred of Somalians. They're the hyenas of the human race.
Ummm no, they are still black at the end of the day. Some of them may turn they nose up at us, but that doesn't represent them all. They are still black Africans in the struggle, some of them maybe confused but it doesn't take away from that fact.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
chill, my pirate brehs are cool. they just got an unfortunate amount of c00ns who chuck and jive for Arabs :ufdup:Theys some good peeps.

An ethnolinguistic group that left EA thousands of years ago. Every Somali fukkboy swear they're an anthropologist and label anyone of African Descent in 'merrica as bantu. when only 13% of Black people in NA are bantu. There was a slave colony of them in South Carolina, if im correct
can you provide me with statistics of the different tribes and percentage in blacks in the americas? Not hating I just want to know

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

:mjlol: Your pathetic words mean nothing to me. The pride I have is beyond means that can be broken. You fukking loser. My women are blessed to be so behaved. My people as whole have never been enslaved. Where I reside I get love from all my Muslim brothers. Matter of fact I was gonna play FIFA at my boys crib. He's Yemeni.

Loser. Inshallah I will return to my motherland within years and build and prosper. :sas2:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
My people as whole have never been enslaved.

There was no reason to enslave. The men are built like bytches to do labor and your country lacks resources. Them Arabs were snatching your women tho :pachaha:

Where I reside I get love from all my Muslim brothers. Matter of fact I was gonna play FIFA at my boys crib. He's Yemeni.

2 shytty countries that we have bombed....fitting that you are boys :mjlol:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
On and I find it hilarious to see how your Arab patrons don't even respect you. Your women get misued and mistreated in the palaces of rich emirs and all u can do is criticize "Bantus".

... Um, i think you're referring to Ethiopians. They're used as maids and are beaten by their Arab/Israeli bosses. There are no Somalis working in Arab owned palaces.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Damn you really are butthurt. Where do you get this idea of our woman getting mistreated at some palace? Dont mix up somalis with ethiopeans bruv

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
... Um, i think you're referring to Ethiopians. They're used as maids and are beaten by their Arab/Israeli bosses. There are no Somalis working in Arab owned palaces.
Wow didnt you see u post that. Good looks