@DIMES get in here you somali c00n

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Your pathetic words mean nothing to me. The pride I have is beyond means that can be broken. You fukking loser. My women are blessed to be so behaved. My people as whole have never been enslaved. Where I reside I get love from all my Muslim brothers. Matter of fact I was gonna play FIFA at my boys crib. He's Yemeni.

Loser. Inshallah I will return to my motherland within years and build and prosper. :sas2:

I'm not against Somalis but your people are in peril. There dying like flies from violence and starvation. Meanwhile Somalia sits on some of the most lush and fertile land in the world. The world is laughing at you and your so called Arab brethren don't respect u

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
in
HLjeAkT.png
:dead::dead::dead:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:mjlol: Your pathetic words mean nothing to me. The pride I have is beyond means that can be broken. You fukking loser. My women are blessed to be so behaved. My people as whole have never been enslaved. Where I reside I get love from all my Muslim brothers. Matter of fact I was gonna play FIFA at my boys crib. He's Yemeni.

Loser. Inshallah I will return to my motherland within years and build and prosper. :sas2:
Warya neeyo iska da dudka ni. Wa reer bantu adoon:wow:

Daps
Y:mjlol:our pathetic words mean nothing to me. The pride I have is beyond means that can be broken. You fukking loser. My women are blessed to be so behaved. My people as whole have never been enslaved. Where I reside I get love from all my Muslim brothers. Matter of fact I was gonna play FIFA at my boys crib. He's Yemeni.

Sure you will:stopitslime:

I bet your ass gonna live the rest of your days in Somaliapolis. You wouldn't have had the opportunity to even be here in the first place if it weren't for Black Americans. They shouldn't have let ya'll in in the first place tbh.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
can you provide me with statistics of the different tribes and percentage in blacks in the americas? Not hating I just want to know
I don't even remember where I read that from lol

You sound like a dog who is happy to play catch with his master. Tail wagging and all. Look at you sucking Arab dikk. Ol Al-shish kabob ass nikka.