dime woman asks random guys on the street for sex as a social expeirment

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things I have learned watching this video...

1) North American women DON"T appreciate honesty...You will be more successful with women by telling them stories and selling them dreams, than by being honest with them...

2) If your chick cheats on you then it's your fault, because...
a) You don't have a well developed slut radar...
b) You are not giving her what she wants...

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
There is no way you could believe this was true if some girl just walked up to you to ask that. I think most of these guys knew but still said yes automatically.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: @ none of these cowards reaching for her t*ts when she asked them if they wanted to have sex with her

"do you want to have sex with me" = grab my ass and t*ts ASAP.

iTripCripples

Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Reppin
UGA
I really respect the dude for approaching girls who obviously had boyfriends, that's bold

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
That girl looked dressed way too properly for anyone to think she was a prostitute, and generally was just too much of a clean pretty young thing.

Probably just the unusual aspect of it that made them hesitant. Still, theyre pussies. I still woulda said yes just to see.

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
Nah, he wasn't ugly. Just pale of face, average, and harmless looking. That's probably why they picked him. He's definitely not attractive on the level that could walk up to women and have their panties fall off. Unless they're just horny as hell which appeared to be the case with the Asian chick. Lol

He looks like a typical cookie cutter looking pretty defiantlyboy white guy that white chicks like :ehh: if he was ugly the repsonses would have been more harsh

dS[ohh]lave, post: 4958686, member: 1588"]He looks like a typical cookie cutter looking pretty boy white guy that white chicks like :ehh: if he was ugly the repsonses would have been more harsh[/quote]

Nah, he wasn't ugly. Just average and pale of face and quite harmless looking. That's probably why chose him. He's
He looks like a typical cookie cutter looking pretty boy white guy that white chicks like :ehh: if he was ugly the repsonses would have been more harsh

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I'm thinking more along the lines of getting set up to be robbed or something.
this would be the only thing running thru my mind.

bytch talking about "my house is right over here":stopitslime: i know the okie doke when i see it. anyone who walks back with her deserves to be hit over the head with a blunt object and robbed blind.

if she's really down to fukk she'd have no problem going back to my car:shaq:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
the frustration of the power of p*ssy. bytches walk around with they asses hanging out and you and another 1000 nikkas wanna fukk the shyt out of her when in reality the only ones able to smash with minimal efforts are celebs/millionaires

True.

Get your money up.

I know this is cliche but first Comes the money then power then women.