dime woman asks random guys on the street for sex as a social expeirment

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he wasn't ugly. Just pale of face, average, and harmless looking. That's probably why they picked him. He's definitely not attractive on the level that could walk up to women and have their panties fall off. Unless they're just horny as hell which appeared to be the case with the Asian chick. Lol

dS[ohh]lave, post: 4958686, member: 1588"]He looks like a typical cookie cutter looking pretty boy white guy that white chicks like :ehh: if he was ugly the repsonses would have been more harsh

Nah, he wasn't ugly. Just average and pale of face and quite harmless looking. That's probably why chose him. He's[/quote]

Nah you have to look at it from a white chicks perspective in that community hes good looking plus hes tall and in good shape

Plus i dont care if you got male models not many women would say yes to that type of approach outside of whores or ugly women who usually wouldnt ge tthat type of opportunity again

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have I tried approaching women and been rejected harshly...Yes I have. I didn't just come out and ask if they would have sex with me. But I have been a victim of "getcho ugly ass outta my face!" and the classic, "I can't believe this nikka tried to talk to me!"

Sorry to hear that you just gotta plow through that sh!t till u get a yes

No...don't listen to this nikka. You need to change your approach. You probably don't appear confident. The ugly ass nikkas I used to run with when I was younger used to pull bytches left and right.

Make sure you are well kempt also. Good luck breh.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
nikkas still dont know how to pull bytches in 2013??

all that aesthetic shyt is for the birds, you can be ugly as fukk as long as you have confidence and can make them hos laugh you can pull bytches, maybe not fukking 10s and shyt but you can atleast get some p*ssy

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is why girls who have sex with a lot of guys are called sluts and guys who have lots of sex with girls are called players...

No, this is why guys are called idiots :yeshrug:.

Someone who has more options to have sex realistically is going to be have more sex than others who don't. This is logical. If anything this comment just proves men are jealous of the amount of sex women can have (ironically its them who create this environment too), so calling a girl a name is their way of throwing shade on a situation they wish they had.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these nikkas talkin about how they would eagerly say yes, are asking to get line up.

Like a couple nikkas in here said already, I would think it was a setup to get robbed or catch a case. I definitely wouldn't go to her house to fukk...:childplease:

I would take her to a 7-11 and have her write down that she wants to have consensual sex with me (while we are on the 7-11 cameras) and then take her to my car, find a park and hit it like Barry Bonds. If she cry rape, Im going straight to the 7-11 and telling them to get me the security video.
fTojgJC.png

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If a broad came up to me on some shyt like, "will u have sex me right now" I would instantly think that this bytch was tryin to set me up to be robbed or that it was some kind of joke.

All money ain't good money, and if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Its sad that some men are so gullable and are willing to put their safety in danger all for some p*ssy. :snoop: