dime woman asks random guys on the street for sex as a social expeirment

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
you tried it?

Have I tried approaching women and been rejected harshly...Yes I have. I didn't just come out and ask if they would have sex with me. But I have been a victim of "getcho ugly ass outta my face!" and the classic, "I can't believe this nikka tried to talk to me!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have I tried approaching women and been rejected harshly...Yes I have. I didn't just come out and ask if they would have sex with me. But I have been a victim of "getcho ugly ass outta my face!" and the classic, "I can't believe this nikka tried to talk to me!"

Sorry to hear that you just gotta plow through that sh!t till u get a yes

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The Filipino chick was dtf. She was like "Shuhhhh..." barely stopped herself but he could have easily fukked if he wanted to.

Also the girl in the blue jacket was like no, then stared at him like :wub: for 5 seconds. She was wet too.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

So we gonna act like one of these fakkits didn't walk up to some black chicks and call them namekians? :pacspit: @ these fakkits.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
They had to think she was the Po Po. Cuz no way in hell that dat becky wit a nice ass is coming up to me offering coochie...and i'mma turn it down:stopitslime:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
They had to think she was the Po Po. Cuz no way in hell that dat becky wit a nice ass is coming up to me offering coochie...and i'mma turn it down:stopitslime:

But if it was a sting operation set up by the police, that would be entrapment. I'm thinking more along the lines of getting set up to be robbed or something.