dime woman asks random guys on the street for sex as a social expeirment

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Id like to think a few men that were in relationships wouldve declined her even if their GF wasnt present :ld:

:patrice: That's a bad bytch, breh. I'd have to be a 100% SURE I was with the one to turn down a hot chick acting THAT easy

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Nah. He was testing that ferdinand quote in the beginning that said "if you ask a 100 people for sex, one will say yes" thats why he stopped when he got to 100.

I guess I should have looked at the video beofre I replied.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. Pretty much every chick that didnt seem too offended, he coulda made easy progress with if he didnt come off so strong. Due prob coulda gotten in 80% of them panties if he met them at a club though :heh:

He probably got digits after telling them it was for a video they were making. He probably smashed some of those hoes.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
gaGMqvD.jpg

0/100 total

wow

of course all them girls lying and mostly sluts, especially 5:30, ass chicks showing acting like you aint an attention whore

obviously women are wired for feeling and emotion and dont want to seem as a slut

but like them find something interesting about you, and the mood just right, those panties are coming off, if they wearing any