dime woman asks random guys on the street for sex as a social expeirment

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nah, he wasn't ugly. Just pale of face, average, and harmless looking. That's probably why they picked him. He's definitely not attractive on the level that could walk up to women and have their panties fall off. Unless they're just horny as hell which appeared to be the case with the Asian chick. Lol
thats u in the avi?:ld:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And this is why girls who have sex with a lot of guys are called sluts and guys who have lots of sex with girls are called players...
Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Y'all just call any white chick a dime, huh?
She was aite, had a nice lilt booty on her. And If he would have asked 100 asian chicks, he probably woulda fukked 50 of them lol. Not sure about black women but asian hoes would give a kidney to scoop a decent looking white guy. Notice in the video the one asian chick he asked was the only one who almost said yes lol.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would've told her not like home said.. "I'll have to respectfully decline"

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
because women in all actuality are chicken shyts (afraid of rejection), a lot of them wanted the dikk, but couldn't outright say yes, because of:

1) again, they are chicken shyts (fear of rejection)

2) social filter. they didn't want to come off as being a slut in front of their friends and they didn't want to come off as being a slut to the guy.

listen to their laughter and look at their body language, that's what gives it away.

i'm actually surprised by the reactions, considering his straight-forward and blunt proposition.

with any bit of pretext, dude was probably looking at bagging most of them.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because women in all actuality are chicken shyts (afraid of rejection), a lot of them wanted the dikk, but couldn't outright say yes, because of:

2) social filter. they didn't want to come off as being a slut in front of their friends and they didn't want to come off as being a slut to the guy.

listen to their laughter and look at their body language, that's what gives it away.

i'm actually surprised by the reactions, considering his straight-forward and blunt proposition.

Real talk. Society has dictated that women are sluts if they give in to their inhibitions so that's why a lot of them said "no". Meanwhile, it's okay for men to fukk around so it's easy for men to say yes.

I got a wife and kids so I can't say yes if some random chick just pulled up to me like that. I'm probably thinking it's a police operation or some prank show/youtube show. She was cute though.:youngsabo:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

word. I was watching their body language all through the video, about 85% of them wanted the pipe.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Real talk. Society has dictated that women are sluts if they give in to their inhibitions so that's why a lot of them said "no". Meanwhile, it's okay for men to fukk around so it's easy for men to say yes.

I got a wife and kids so I can't say yes if some random chick just pulled up to me like that. I'm probably thinking it's a police operation or some prank show/youtube show. She was cute though.:youngsabo:

LIES LIES LIES. The women said no because they are cowards, plain and simple. Most of those college girls in the video have active sex lives. If he wasnt so forward, and decided to play jedi mind tricks with these birds, he wouldve hit. Stop blaming "society's expectations" for womens cowardice.