dime woman asks random guys on the street for sex as a social expeirment

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
why was he asking attactive women?

Unattractive women don't put up the same barriers and have the choices as attractive women do. Therefore, they don't present the same challenge that attractive women do. He could have gotten a lot more positive responses if he asked ugly women. But I don't think he was looking for 'yeses' when he asked the question; just what type of reactions he would get.

I wanna see what happens when a black man tries it.

Ditto. To women of all races.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Unattractive women don't put up the same barriers and have the choices as attractive women do. Therefore, they don't present the same challenge that attractive women do. He could have gotten a lot more positive responses if he asked ugly women. But I don't think he was looking for 'yeses' when he asked the question; just what type of reactions he would get.

Ditto. To women of all races.

Nah. He was testing that ferdinand quote in the beginning that said "if you ask a 100 people for sex, one will say yes" thats why he stopped when he got to 100.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
the frustration of the power of p*ssy. bytches walk around with they asses hanging out and you and another 1000 nikkas wanna fukk the shyt out of her when in reality the only ones able to smash with minimal efforts are celebs/millionaires

Ah yes...that's the gist of it...sprinkle in the entitlement factor and I think that'll complete it.

They'd have no power, though, if we didn't give it to them.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Ah yes...that's the gist of it...sprinkle in the entitlement factor and I think that'll complete it.

They'd have no power, though, if we didn't give it to them.

if it were only that simple... that sad thing is its hard wired in our DNA:sadbron: seeing a bytch with a fat ass and juicy tittites evokes the same response as when you haven't eaten all day and you smell your mom in the kitchen cooking dinner. its really nothing we can do about it.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
why was he asking attactive women? he wouldve had a better chance if he was asking fat and ugly women. I wanna see what happens when a black man tries it.(probably will end with arrest)

White guy does it then its lame and a creep

Black guy does it then its threatening