Digital purchase on consoles is only beneficial when the game is on sale?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

On 360 its the legit hardest....you have to give the other console that's not yours the content license, and you can only move that once every six months. So if you recently messed with it from like getting a new 360, or accidently moved it, you're pretty much shyt out of luck for six whole months. Also, both parties have to still buy their own xbox live gold, this drawback is no longer an issue when you get further down this post as you will read.

And with both Ps3 and Xbox 360, the games don't download in the background if you log out, you have to be logged in to both systems during the WHOLE download. Which means you can't use your console with your account at all until the game finishes downloading on their console. And ps3 had shyt download speeds so that could take forever for big ass game installs.

With ps4 its easy as hell in that you can switch the home console an unlimited number of times with no time limit. Also, you can start the download and immediately log off the game buyer's psn account and log into your own, and the game will still download in the background.

It's even easier on xbox one, if you are the one who bought the game with your account, your home xbox will automatically have that said game in the "ready to download" section tab. When I buy something, my lil bro doesn't even have to log out, just download the same game I just bought since his xbox console is registered as my HOME xbox.

This also includes ALL memberships on Xbox, Xbox LIVE gold, Xbox Game Pass and EA Access, all my benefits he gets access to. This also works the exact same with with PS Plus and PS NOW,.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy had an additional 50% on trade-ins + the extra 5% for GCU...got a Switch for $80 from all that old shyt sitting around my house. You can't do that with digital games, lazy ass.

And you're paying retarded prices for games if you're buying digitally. Physical copies are $48 on day one from two different sources. Digital copies be "on sale" for $48 3 months later

:leon: I gotta look into this. i usually by digital cuz it’s convenient.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think you missed the point...
I think you did.

The reason I purchase digital is because of convenience. The small amount of savings you're getting from GC isn't worth the convenience of ordering the digital copies as well as not having to swap disc.

You do you. I'll do me. :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think you did.

The reason I purchase digital is because of convenience. The small amount of savings you're getting from GC isn't worth the convenience of ordering the digital copies as well as not having to swap disc.

You do you. I'll do me. :mjlol:
:gucci:

What does your opinion about convenience have to do with what he said?

Buy a game digitally and the license is no longer available, then you can't play the game anymore.

Your solution is to buy the game for a second time as a physical copy. Something that wouldn't be a problem if he had bought a physical copy from the beginning.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

What does your opinion about convenience have to do with what he said?

Buy a game digitally and the license is no longer available, then you can't play the game anymore.

Your solution is to buy the game for a second time as a physical copy. Something that wouldn't be a problem if he had bought a physical copy from the beginning.

That's a stupid argument. He admitted he lost the game.

If he lost a disc he'd be in the same situation.

Or should I just flip your point on its head right away.

I don't have to worry about purchasing a game again because the disc scratched, broke, was lost, eaten by a dog, or stolen during a house party.

Use your head. :francis:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Best Buy had an additional 50% on trade-ins + the extra 5% for GCU...got a Switch for $80 from all that old shyt sitting around my house.

What did you trade in to get the switch for $80? I want the switch but don’t want to pay $300-$500 for a system I’ll probably only play Mario, Zelda and Metroid on.