Digital purchase on consoles is only beneficial when the game is on sale?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I always prefer digital.i just went back to my ps3 and redownloaded black ops 2, burnout paradise, grid, and midnight club.

I'm not the kind of person that collects things, so...

I get to redownload any game I want instead if having to re purchase it. Only downside is if the internet goes down I won't be able to play it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or maybe it means that he ran outta room or upgraded his hard drive at some point and needed to redownload his games.
:gucci:

What does it matter rather your digital game is physically stored on your hard drive or not.
Just like running out of room on your shelf to store the disc.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I like digital better

Swapping disks in and out feels weird

Discs are for suckas :scust:
Since I switched from the 360 to the XBone, I've only done digital. Gave every single disc to my nephew. I ain't trying to have my loft looking like a kid's playroom with discs all over the place. Plus when company come over, having a huge library of games on deck like netflix + all my movies right there in the plex app is a solid presentation. Plus not having to worry about scratched discs and all that is how we going to do it from now on.

:whoa: I ain't trying to hate on anybody here or nothing, but buying physical discs is to sloppy for me.

Last edited: