Digital purchase on consoles is only beneficial when the game is on sale?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I agree, but luckily there are always big sales for digital games. Sony in particular is great about discounting games, especially with the added savings of PS+. Most of the big titles I have are retail, but I picked up stuff like UFC 2, GGXrd, Infamous Second Son, The Order 1866, etc for really cheap on PSN.
I have NEVER seen a big sale on any digital game. Those Sony Flash Sale and Xbox Gold Deals are NOT SALES. Where do you shop or get your deal info that you think those are sales?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
fukk having to swap disc. :scust:
Best Buy had an additional 50% on trade-ins + the extra 5% for GCU...got a Switch for $80 from all that old shyt sitting around my house. You can't do that with digital games, lazy ass.

And you're paying retarded prices for games if you're buying digitally. Physical copies are $48 on day one from two different sources. Digital copies be "on sale" for $48 3 months later

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Best Buy had an additional 50% on trade-ins + the extra 5% for GCU...got a Switch for $80 from all that old shyt sitting around my house. You can't do that with digital games, lazy ass.

And you're paying retarded prices for games if you're buying digitally. Physical copies are $48 on day one from two different sources. Digital copies be "on sale" for $48 3 months later
If money were an issue then I'd worry about that. But it's not. :yeshrug:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I have NEVER seen a big sale on any digital game. Those Sony Flash Sale and Xbox Gold Deals are NOT SALES. Where do you shop or get your deal info that you think those are sales?

I got UFC 2, Order 1886, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 for around $10. Granted those games had been out for a minute, but that is still a good deal to me considering how much they cost when they first came out :yeshrug:. Plus it was cheaper than it would have been buying a physical copy at a reduced price.

If I see a game with 50% or over savings, I consider it a sale.

• Dap
Reactions: B86