Digital Foundry admits PS5 is better designed than Xbox Series Consoles

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I have a PS5, Series X, a gaming PC and a Switch. Again broke nikka babble :mjtf:. The fukk I look like defending billion dollar companies because I had to choose one of 'em :umad:. shyt is embarrassing
Can we get a thread for people who have both or all 3...yall nikkas attacking each other for no reason :laff:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sony nikkas now stanning that big brick ass design that don’t even fit in your entertainment center cause sony gets to keep more of your money.:mjlol:

It’s not even like they passed the savings on to you, even charged you more at times.

With stan’s like these, why would they do better….:wow:
I actually heard some guys at work talking about how goofy their PS5 is and won’t fit anywhere except outside their entertainment set ups :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bruh what???

I'm a fan of multiple sports and have literally shytted on Daniel Jones even though the Giants are actually my squad.

:heh: that's my point dumbass :what:

Again broke babble
Again no one is buying ya shyt box :umad:
nikkas really tryna bait nikkas into buying their dogshyt box by calling it broke when I could easily buy it gtfo outta here.
Pathetic ass behavior :mjlol:

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Again no one is buying ya shyt box :umad:
nikkas really tryna bait nikkas into buying their dogshyt box by calling it broke when I could easily buy it gtfo outta here.
Pathetic ass behavior :mjlol:
What? I'm a Xbox Stan?? :dahell: Check my post history. You're literally acting like SONY is your sports team. fukking pathetic.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
What? I'm a Xbox Stan?? :dahell: Check my post history. You're literally acting like SONY is your sports team. fukking pathetic.
“ wahh wahhh plz buy the xbox guises”

:umad:

I have no appeal in buying it yet you come here tryna call nikkas broke. You wilding because no one wants ya dogshyt box

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“ wahh wahhh plz buy the xbox guises”

:umad:

I have no appeal in buying it yet you come here tryna call nikkas broke. You wilding because no one wants ya dogshyt box
Breh you're a broke loser. :russ:

"I could have all of the consoles"

But your ass doesn't. That's ok breh. Most of us have to make these decisions in life.

But even those that do aren't being little cheerleaders for MSFT or SONY like they own shares.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's why the console is as big as water cooler.

At one point in time ala console that looked like this would be unacceptable.

No matter who it was from
U ever had a gaming PC? Now ask urself this. Why are the cases so big? These consoles are literally turning into gaming PC’s. nikkas want high end PC performance, whilst paying less than a low end graphics card, and want the console to be as slim as a PS2. lol.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Breh you're a broke loser. :russ:

"I could have all of the consoles"

But your ass doesn't. That's ok breh. Most of us have to make these decisions in life.

But even those that do aren't being little cheerleaders for MSFT or SONY like they own shares.
Again more insults and making shyt up because you’re clearly upset no one wants to buy ya dogshyt console you cry baby ass nikka.
Ima say it again I don’t need shares(even though I do got some invested) because Sony pays me in a dope gaming experience
You are clearly fukking upset look at you calling nikkas names because they don’t want to have a block of shyt in their crib like you:umad: