Digital Foundry admits PS5 is better designed than Xbox Series Consoles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony released a nice piece of hardware that was designed to hit its performance targets. They went with a different design philosophy compared to the competition and it paid off. They have some good system architects over there.

And great developers that understand the hardware, perfect synergy. Thats what you get when you build up studios over 3 generations

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
At some point the mods need to make a fanboy troll thread so there aren’t 15 troll threads on the first page of people running and telling everything everyone says on these subjects. The same posters are fighting their flame wars in thread after thread like they couldn’t just consolidate. Main reason The Film Room wanted to be disassociated with this forum.

Best discussions in this forum are all in the actual game threads while the rest of the front page is 90% concern trolling and playing virtual mean girls with strangers

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This console stannery is nothing but broke babble to me :russ:
Again bullshyt weak ass argument hust like Daniel Jones is a weak ass QB
Yeah giants got all that money but they spend it on a dogshyt QB

I got the choice between a PlayStation or a dogshyt box I can afford both. I own a ps5 and a hacked switch that I spent more into it than a dogshyt Xbox. I still could buy the box but why buy it when nothing appeals to me about it :scust:
You nikkas coming here with this broke babble are nothing but Xbot shills trying to bait us into supporting ya piece of shyt console :umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony released a nice piece of hardware that was designed to hit its performance targets. They went with a different design philosophy compared to the competition and it paid off. They have some good system architects over there.

When your lead system architect is an actual game designer it helps. Unlike a bunch of corporate suit bozos

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Again bullshyt weak ass argument hust like Daniel Jones is a weak ass QB
Yeah giants got all that money but they spend it on a dogshyt QB

I got the choice between a PlayStation or a dogshyt box I can afford both. I own a ps5 and a hacked switch that I spent more into it than a dogshyt Xbox. I still could buy the box but why buy it when nothing appeals to me about it :scust:
You nikkas coming here with this broke babble are nothing but Xbot shills trying to bait us into supporting ya piece of shyt console :umad:
I have a PS5, Series X, a gaming PC and a Switch. Again broke nikka babble :mjtf:. The fukk I look like defending billion dollar companies because I had to choose one of 'em :umad:. shyt is embarrassing

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I have a PS5, Series X, a gaming PC and a Switch. Again broke nikka babble :mjtf:. The fukk I look like defending billion dollar companies because I had to choose one of 'em :umad:. shyt is embarrassing
Again I could easily have all these.
You a xbot tryna bait nikkas into buying that dogshyt box :umad:

Sony pays me with a dope gaming experience Nintendo does too and I’m satisfied with them.
I don’t need a shyt box you damn larrybot stanley so why would I buy something to catch dust?

:umad: The fukk outta here fukk the xbot
Tryna call nikka broke with slanders cuz nikkas don’t want to buy ya shytbox you fukking cry baby karen
Xbot is trash like Daniel Jones get to the realisation like you did with daniel jones :russ:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Again I could easily have all these.
You a xbot tryna bait nikkas into buying that dogshyt box :umad:

Sony pays me with a dope gaming experience Nintendo does too and I’m satisfied with them.
I don’t need a shyt box you damn larrybot stanley so why would I buy something to catch dust?

:umad: The fukk outta here fukk the xbot
Tryna call nikka broke with slanders cuz nikkas don’t want to buy ya shytbox you fukking cry baby karen
Xbot is trash like Daniel Jones get to the realisation like you did with daniel jones :russ:
Bruh what???

I'm a fan of multiple sports and have literally shytted on Daniel Jones even though the Giants are actually my squad.

:heh: that's my point dumbass :what:

Again broke babble