Digital Foundry admits PS5 is better designed than Xbox Series Consoles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody said it was too big to buy

Y’all in here celebrating sony saving money on hardware design by giving you an inferior product, and not even extending the savings to you.

Sony stan shyt really is like a cult :wow:

@Aveda claims to be a PC guy and somehow can’t appreciate an advanced cooling design that allows lots more powers than anyone is getting in similar sized box.

PS5 is better cause it got a big ass loud dusty fan and over clocked GPU. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My PC takes up more space than my PS5 and thats hardly an issue.

Xbots just cant come to terms its almost no reason to own that doo doo ass platform :francis:

nikkas talking about its unacceptable have yall seen the OG xbox :dead:
It's never really been an issue, it's just something that was complained about until around the PS3 era and then it stopped for some reason

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best part I didn't read any of the thread before posting.

Somehow me and @MeachTheMonster understand that the reason the the PS5 is running as well as it is, is because that basically gave y'all a overclock system sry they needed room.

It doesn't bother me, but it is the ugliest system I think I've seen in recent decades.

It does it's job well though, besides when it's melting usb plugs :mjpls:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
At some point the mods need to make a fanboy troll thread so there aren’t 15 troll threads on the first page of people running and telling everything everyone says on these subjects. The same posters are fighting their flame wars in thread after thread like they couldn’t just consolidate. Main reason The Film Room wanted to be disassociated with this forum.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
At some point the mods need to make a fanboy troll thread so there aren’t 15 troll threads on the first page of people running and telling everything everyone says on these subjects. The same posters are fighting their flame wars in thread after thread like they couldn’t just consolidate. Main reason The Film Room wanted to be disassociated with this forum.

You more than welcome to make some threads with content you approve of my guy

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sony released a nice piece of hardware that was designed to hit its performance targets. They went with a different design philosophy compared to the competition and it paid off. They have some good system architects over there.