Digital Foundry admits PS5 is better designed than Xbox Series Consoles

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You're in here crying like MSFT was your Baby Moms who got you on child support :russ:. You're the only Sony stan who's coming at my neck for what?
You started it with the stupid slander. Now you explained it, and it sounds even stupider :umad:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You started it with the stupid slander. Now you explained it, and it sounds even stupider :umad:
Ohh so when I called it broke babble, that was slander to you :jbhmm: Tell me more. It seemed personal.

Jennifer_Melfi.jpg

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ohh so when I called it broke babble, that was slander to you :jbhmm: Tell me more. It seemed personal
Why you so mad about nikkas shyttying on M$?
You coming up here calling nikkas broke because they don’t want to own ya dogshyt console like you. So automatically in your head they’re broke. What kind of dumb ass logic is that. You need better coping mechanisms when you realize not everyone wants to be ali kumbaya hand holding soccer mom participation ass like your fukking doing. Especially when said product is not necessary for them when they ones they have are just fine. There is NOTHING EXCLUSIVE ON XBOX THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO BUY ONE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR COMPREHENSION LACKING SKULL.
If SE got bought by M$ and or any final fantasy games where exclusive to M$ I probably would buy one
Do you even read what you’re fukking saying nikka? :dead:

Either you’re truly stupid or you projecting your fukking financial situation with ya chef boyarde eating every day xbot ass :umad:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why you so mad about nikkas shyttying on M$?
You coming up here calling nikkas broke because they don’t want to own ya dogshyt console like you. So automatically in your head they’re broke. What kind of dumb ass logic is that. You need better coping mechanisms when you realize not everyone wants to be ali kumbaya hand holding soccer mom participation ass like your fukking doing. Especially when said product is not necessary for them when they ones they have are just fine. There is NOTHING EXCLUSIVE ON XBOX THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO BUY ONE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR COMPREHENSION LACKING SKULL.
If SE got bought by M$ and or any final fantasy games where exclusive to M$ I probably would buy one
Do you even read what you’re fukking saying nikka? :dead:
Do you not think that calling a console dogshyt just because you don't like is a little unhinged friend? That you wearing a cape for any console manufacturer is weird if you don't work for them?

For me there is no such thing as a system seller. I got 'em all nikka. I shyt on every console, and praise them :heh: You think that not being a lunatic over billion dollar companies is kumbaya. Ok...

Jennifer_Melfi.jpg

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Do you not think that calling a console dogshyt is a little unhinged friend? That you wearing a cape for any console manufacturer is weird if you don't work for them?

Jennifer_Melfi.jpg
It is dogshyt. Again you’re upset that I’m shyttying on it and you probably went to smell it, or will be going to just in case :umad:

They give me a great gaming experience. Sony been holding me down since the psx.
Stop fukking crying xbot :umad:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It is dogshyt. Again you’re upset that I’m shyttying on it and you probably went to smell it, or will be going to just in case :umad:

They give me a great gaming experience. Sony been holding me down since the psx.
Stop fukking crying xbot :umad:
:heh: You talking about Sony like she's your girl. Are you ok friend?

Jennifer_Melfi.jpg