Digital Foundry admits PS5 is better designed than Xbox Series Consoles

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ima say it again I don’t need shares(even though I do got some invested) because Sony pays me in a dope gaming experience

:heh: This is exactly what broke babble sounds like. nikkas are going to war over billion dollar companies because you can only afford one of em..

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ima say it again I don’t need shares(even though I do got some invested) because Sony pays me in a dope gaming experience
:heh: This is exactly what broke babble sounds like.
Yeah you definitely need to go back to school. Your reading comprehension is lacking extremely cry baby.
No one is buying ya shyt :umad: fukking xbot

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah you definitely need to go back to school. Your reading comprehension is lacking extremely cry baby.
No one is buying ya shyt :umad: fukking xbot
Xbot??? My last gaming related post was shytting on EA, and before that it was shytting on Starfield for how trash it ran on PC. You're a broke loser.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Xbot??? My last gaming related post was shytting on EA, and before that it was shytting on Starfield for how trash it ran on PC. You're a broke loser.
Cry more you xbot. You keep calling me broke because I don’t want a shytbox. Do you even understand what you are saying? You probably is fukking projecting your financial situation you poverty ass nikka :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cry more you xbot. You keep calling me broke because I don’t want a shytbox. Do you even understand what you are saying? You probably is fukking projecting your financial situation you poverty ass nikka :mjlol:
don-cheadle.gif

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't do that @Rekkapryde, I've posted my financial receipts on here and ran off Coli members off it before, don't make me do it again.
I keep telling the nikka I have no need for a shytbox and he keeps calling me broke. Like make it make sense :dead:
nikka, it's one thing to say you don't need an Xbox or PS5 or Switch, and then go on a fukking crusade against MSFT or SONY. I have all of the systems, so the logic to me to go so hard on another systems is that you can't have it for one reason or another. For this nikka that reason is probably poverty.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Mamba like I got time today!!! :birdman:

:pachaha:

I'm gonna bless someone this Christmas with my XSX. Rather just keep my PS5 and build a gaming PC this christmas with my sons.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Don't do that @Rekkapryde, I've posted my financial receipts on here and ran off Coli members off it before, don't make me do it again.

nikka, it's one thing to say you don't need an Xbox or PS5 or Switch, and then go on a fukking crusade against MSFT or SONY. I have all of the systems, so the logic to me to go so hard on another systems is that you can't have it for one reason or another. For this nikka that reason is probably poverty.
I just don’t fukking fukk with M$ for a long ass time.
Again you are saying all this rambling shyt crying about nikkas that don’t own other systems and try to call them broke. I don’t want it fukk xbox :umad: so go again cry more about me not having a shytbox because I don’t want it and make up lies to justify yourself having a stinking pile of shyt in your house :dead:
fukk Microsoft as a staff gaming company and fukking computer company and if u down with them then fukk YOU TOO :pacspit:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Mamba like I got time today!!! :birdman:

:pachaha:

I'm gonna bless someone this Christmas with my XSX. Rather just keep my PS5 and build a gaming PC this christmas with my sons.
Then I’ll call the FBI/csis and say that you sent me a biological weapon to my crib :russ:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just don’t fukking fukk with M$ for a long ass time.
Again you are saying all this rambling shyt crying about nikkas that don’t own other systems and try to call them broke. I don’t want it fukk xbox :umad: so go again cry more about me not having a shytbox because I don’t want it and make up lies to justify yourself having a stinking pile of shyt in your house :dead:
AGAIN,

The logic to me to go so hard on another systems is that you can't have it for one reason or another. For this nikka that reason is probably poverty.

You're in here crying like MSFT was your Baby Moms who got you on child support :russ:. You're the only Sony stan who's coming at my neck for what?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
AGAIN,

The logic to me to go so hard on another systems is that you can't have it for one reason or another. For this nikka that reason is probably poverty.
That logic is stupid as fukk, and you know it. So you resorting to name calling again. More than likely projecting your issues onto me.

Stop trying bait nikkas into buying a dogshyt box karen. This ain’t pewee soccer where all kids get a participation ribbon :umad:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That logic is stupid as fukk, and you know it. So you resorting to name calling again. More than likely projecting your issues onto me.
You're in here crying like MSFT was your Baby Moms who got you on child support :russ:. You're the only Sony stan who's coming at my neck for what? I've been on the Arcadium ever since Meach got the couch, but this seems very personal