Diddy post on Kim Porter Is the reason why we should never live with any regrets.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
The chick was clearly his main for years. He keep her living the finest life. They both seemed okay with it.

It's actually very common for men to keep the "settle down " chick on reserve while they have their fun. They almost always cash in too late though.
Speaking from experience :sas2:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I made a thread earlier this week on the girl you can have (Kim) vs the one you want (Cassie, etc)

Can't say the one I can have is wifey just yet but undetstanding the difference between the two is ultimately what'll cause a man to put a ring on it. I was already smartening up a bit but now I see Diddy went thru that so I don't have to go thru that :wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
puff is a homosexual who wanted children.
cassie took birthcontrol behind his back
because she knew that fakkit was gonna use
her to make babies and not marry her.
then married puff's trainer.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I just wanna see Black men marry Black women.

Sometimes, it doesn't work out. I've been divorced once, and she was Black. That didn't deter me, though. I went and married another Black woman, and we almost a decade in.

If she ain't Black, she ain't for me. I never even had sex with a chick from another race.

Black women, I love y'all to the grave.

Shout out to the queen @Nicole0416

I know a lot of nikkaz on her don't like you, but you always keep it real. The Black man that has you, or gets you, is one lucky man

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Women are morons.

If breh wasn't ready then he wasn't ready. :yeshrug:

We've all seen how men act in marriages they don't want to be in. Is that what these twitter feminists wanted for their girl? An empty title and a life of being cheated on and silent loneliness?

Exactly, a man can’t be debo’d into a marriage.
legal marriage is stupid for a man anyway

Something else that these goofs don’t realize is that a happy home can’t be broken. So if another chick comes and a man decides to leave his wife for her he was already in flight mode. No need to attack the chick or try to guilt the dude into staying. He don’t want you anymore, follow suit and move on.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Marriage doesn't really mean much today. Not sure why Diddy is sweating this so much. What is marriage besides being an intense version of a committed relationship? You loved her brehs, that's what should matter, you didn't hide that. Hiding it would've been much worse, you would've lost her knowing you never gave her your best.

I feel bad for this breh but that's life.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just wanna see Black men marry Black women.

Sometimes, it doesn't work out. I've been divorced once, and she was Black. That didn't deter me, though. I went and married another Black woman, and we almost a decade in.

If she ain't Black, she ain't for me. I never even had sex with a chick from another race.

Black women, I love y'all to the grave.

Shout out to the queen @Nicole0416

I know a lot of nikkaz on her don't like you, but you always keep it real. The Black man that has you, or gets you, is one lucky man
Damn..... that was deep, thank you very much. I really appreciate your words :hug::wub:

I know most men don’t, but it takes a special and secure type of man to really understand. That’s who I vibe with. Most men aren’t going to be comfortable with women who are not the average, a strong mental and who can hold them down mentally/spiritually without resorting to the labeling, self promotion sexual stereotypes. Real recognizes real. Karma will have it’s due; they actually expose themselves, every time, running with a false narrative. All that “hate” comes from intimidation and whatever negative dysfunction going on with them. That’s why they use lies, character and false images for defense tactics. I don’t take the hate personally bc they’ve never met me or have seen me in person to be able to formulate their personal opinion. I appreciate what you said, that was touching; means a lot. Blessings to you and yours.
:salute:

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Damn..... that was deep, thank you very much. I really appreciate your words :hug::wub:

I know most men don’t, but it takes a special and secure type of man to really understand. That’s who I vibe with. Most men aren’t going to be comfortable with women who are not the average, a strong mental and who can hold them down mentally/spiritually without resorting to the sexual stereotypes. All that “hate” comes from intimidation and whatever negative dysfunction going on with them. That’s why they use lies, character and false images for defense tactics. I don’t take the hate personally bc they’ve never met me in person to be able to formulate their personal opinion. I appreciate what you said, that was touching; means a lot. Blessings to you and yours.
:salute:
I could never go against you. You embody what I feel a Black Woman should be.

I only got a couple weeks left in my 30s and I constantly ask myself "how do you want to be remembered?", and the answer is going all out for my people.