Diddy post on Kim Porter Is the reason why we should never live with any regrets.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He's just feeling sad. He took care of her her whole adult life and they always seemed to be on good terms. It was clear he adored her. IDK why people act like a man can only really love or care about a woman if she's his wife. He probably never married her because he loved her. He knew he would hurt her so he moved accordingly.

Relationships come in many forms. Only expecting it to be one way is why so many people end up disappointed and bitter. Most people you meet are *not permanent. Enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
'dont be like me'

:wow:

"I was scared."
full

full
it hurts when breathe :wow:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That may he true for you but many man move differently including many in this thread and especially those with many options.

Nothing is 100% but for the most part when we find a woman we really care about and she has everything we want we are going to marry her. I believe puff did not marry Kim because she did not have the complexion that he wanted for his wife.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is 100% but for the most part when we find a woman we really care about and she has everything we want we are going to marry her. I believe puff did not marry Kim because she did not have the complexion that he wanted for his wife.

Again, that is you. Not everyone sees marriage as the pinnacle of love or even subscribes to a morality system that would lead to that thought pattern.

A man who loves a woman but knows he will continue to cheat would not marry her. A man who marries a woman but continues to cheat isn't a honest man and is selfish. But maybe that is love to you IDK.

Also it's easy to say what you would do in xyz scenario but you ain't a millionaire with access to any and as many beautiful woman as you want.

Puffy did the right thing. He lived his life like he wanted but held her down. Again, he took care of her her whole adult life, went over and beyond providing for their children and her oldest son which isn't even his etc. But never tried to tie her into a marriage that he knew he couldn't be faithful in and allowed her to live her life.

IMO that is more love than what you suggest. Your line of thinking would have him looking like a dummy like Tiger Woods. Again, many men in this thread are echoung a similar thought processes so I think you're over shooting your guesstimate.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Puff is a hard guy to feel sorry for.

I remember he beat up that former Def Jam exec Shakir Stewart (who killed himself) for dating Kim Porter while he wasn't even dating her. He was stuck on Jennifer Lopez.......but was acting like Kim was his joint.

That book Mark Curry wrote, “Dancing With The Devil”, is really making Diddy out to be just what the title says. According to my fellow blogger Gyant over at GYANTSCOOP.COM, Diddy and the late Shakir Stewart got into a fight over Diddy’s now ex Kim Porter.

According to Curry in his book:

In June 2000 while awaiting trial, Puff flew to the island of Capri in Italy to attend L.A. Reid’s marriage to school teacher Erica Holton.

By then, Jennifer Lopez was already distancing herself from Puff. Her family, friends, and managers warned her to avoid him.

Once he finally accepted that Lopez was gone, he immediately began courting Kim Porter once more.

The only problem was that Kim had put their relationship in the past. She was seeing Shakir Stewart (2nd photo), head of Atlanta-based Hitco Music.

Shakir was a good brother and businessman who did right by his artists. Beyonce was was one of the first artists he signed to Hitco and Ciara was signed after he took on duties at LaFace.

Puff ran into Kim on the island. Somehow he found out a phone message from Shakir to Kim.

“How are my babies doing?” Shakir asked her on the message.

When Puff realized Kim was doing fine without him, he was incensed.

After summoning a couple of his bodyguards, Puff left the Palace and went to Shakir’s room at the hotel. He bammed on Shakir’s door until he answered it.

“What the fukk you doing leaving messages on my bi**h’s cell phone?” Puff raged. “Where do you get off saying you the daddy of my kids?”

Shakir knew that Puff never confronted anyone without backup, so he was afraid to defend himself.

He tried to explain to Puff that he and Kim were only friends and that he was joking around when he left the message. But he also told Puff that he had no business trying to run the life of a woman that he repeatedly abandoned.

Puff called him a liar and some other expletives, then picked up a chair and clobbered Shakir with it. As Shakir crumpled to the floor, Puff ran away from the hotel with his guards.

Reid was furious when he discovered how Puff had attacked Shakir, at his wedding, no less.

According to Curry, the incident became a turning point in their friendship. Reid finally understood why Benny Medina had concluded that Puff was out of control and incorrigible.
Shakir was so afraid of Puff’s henchmen coming to his offices in Atlanta to finish him off that he avoided going to work for weeks.

Musty

Banned
Daps
Lol....if sumthin happened to Stedman ain’t nobody gonna be peepin on Oprah like this.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
The whole he should of married her is kinda dumb. People stilll have this fantasy that marriage and having a kid is gonna make someone change their ways and be a better person. But everyone isn't like that. Diddy is not marriage material. If he did marry her he would still cheat and he seems like the type that would be super controlling of everything she does but still be acting like he is single the whole time.

He has 5 kids and a bunch of soulmates, like J.Lo, Kim & Cassie but still hasn't stopped cheating, settled down and stopped doing bullshyt.

He is the old dude in the club, his most loyal chick died tragically. And Cassie left.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Just saw on twitter where one of Kim porters friends went off and said she was GOOD. She was NOT depressed or sad and crying over not being married to diddy.

This is dudes weird way of mourning with the common folk of social media or whatever...

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Again, that is you. Not everyone sees marriage as the pinnacle of love or even subscribes to a morality system that would lead to that thought pattern.

A man who loves a woman but knows he will continue to cheat would not marry her. A man who marries a woman but continues to cheat isn't a honest man and is selfish. But maybe that is love to you IDK.

Also it's easy to say what you would do in xyz scenario but you ain't a millionaire with access to any and as many beautiful woman as you want.

Puffy did the right thing. He lived his life like he wanted but held her down. Again, he took care of her her whole adult life, went over and beyond providing for their children and her oldest son which isn't even his etc. But never tried to tie her into a marriage that he knew he couldn't be faithful in and allowed her to live her life.

IMO that is more love than what you suggest. Your line of thinking would have him looking like a dummy like Tiger Woods. Again, many men in this thread are echoung a similar thought processes so I think you're over shooting your guesstimate.

Like I said it was something she did not have that made him say she not wifey. Dude would have wife’s up j.lo if she was willing