Diddy post on Kim Porter Is the reason why we should never live with any regrets.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I could never go against you. You embody what I feel a Black Woman should be.

I only got a couple weeks left in my 30s and I constantly ask myself "how do you want to be remembered?", and the answer is going all out for my people.
Respect and Facts!!!!! Your one of the good ones too!! Please stop making me feel ! this damn onion got my eyes all watery.
:mjgrin:
Know what though... I would fall on that sword every. single. fukkin. time. If I (we) have to make that sacrifice, in order to send the message or stand up for those who can’t, don’t or are unable to, as a show of alignment and defend what I feel is the right thing to do ... .. I’m standing right there, front and center. It’s easier to sit with the status quo than to stand for individuality. The day that I follow behind anyone, take the easy route or choose to compromise my values and beliefs, is that I day that I might as well be dead. Without struggle, there’s no progress. Never a follower.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Women are morons.

If breh wasn't ready then he wasn't ready. :yeshrug:

We've all seen how men act in marriages they don't want to be in. Is that what these twitter feminists wanted for their girl? An empty title and a life of being cheated on and silent loneliness?
Marriage is kind of anti-feminism.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The chick was clearly his main for years. He keep her living the finest life. They both seemed okay with it.

It's actually very common for men to keep the "settle down " chick on reserve while they have their fun. They almost always cash in too late though.

Nah if we really care about a woman we going to wife her up quick. Diddy is basically doing what we do when we can't have what we want.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't know why people take good people for granted.
Because people with good hearts don't operate with malicious intent; if they feel, you know it's genuine and not out of spite or taking advantage . Not realizing that most people don't have your best interests at heart. Then based on experience, they eventually learn most people don't have the same heart as you, don't waste good energy on bad people. Selfish people can't and won't see past themselves, regardless of how you treat them.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Dude should had married Cassie. Diddy had a beautiful young light skinned queen and fukked it up :solostarwarsyell:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
She was doing her own thing too.

Diddy ended that. He's the one that gave Shake the scar on his forehead (RIP).

hqdefault.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m not saying it’s necessarily “right” but men of means DO have to think about their empires when it comes to marriage. If she wakes up and doesn’t feel like being your “ride or die” anymore then you can lose half of what you’ve created for yourself, not to mention your kids and property.

To be fair a prenup fixes that issue.

Love wasn't enough for him at the time...and I totally understand. When you're on top, why limit your options. He enjoyed his life and thought he could come back around years later and make things right with her. He didn't get the opportunity and ultimately ended up with someone else (Cassie). Life is like that...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nah if we really care about a woman we going to wife her up quick. Diddy is basically doing what we do when we can't have what we want.

That may he true for you but many man move differently including many in this thread and especially those with many options.