Diddy post on Kim Porter Is the reason why we should never live with any regrets.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I disagree I have things sometimes that I might not think about for years and for some reason I might be remind of it and realize I regretted the way it went down for one reason or another.

DID YOU LEARN FROM IT? IF YOU DID THEN THAT BAD DECISION MOLDED YOU INTO WHAT YOU ARE NOW. DON'T DWELL ON IT. THAT'S ONE REASON WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO FORGIVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE IT RIGHT. THAT BAD THING THEY DID TO YOU SOMEHOW LED THEM DOWN A PATH THAT BROUGHT THEM BACK TO YOU TO APOLOGIZE. THEY'RE A BETTER PERSON THAN THEY WERE BEFORE. FORGIVENESS HELPS PEOPLE LET REGRET GO.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Diddy wanted the best of both worlds because of his status and now he has nothing and it fukking him up hard. He definitely had love for Kim but wanted to have his cake too with other big stars and didn't commit to her and now she is gone. Cassie got tired of his shyt and bounce too for someone who may give her the dream that she wants. Diddy has money and going to have hoes flocking to him but are they going to truly love him and telling him the truth as times when he needs to hear it? They was probably the only two who love and keep it real with him and now he doesn't have that anymore and is left with just ass kissers and his close family. I feel bad for him and understand why he didn't want to commit at that time but life is short and you may never have a chance again to find someone who truly love your ass, good and bad. Another life lesson for people to witness and take notes to get yourself right when that special one comes along and not to lose them.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
"I was scared."
full

full

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DID YOU LEARN FROM IT? IF YOU DID THEN THAT BAD DECISION MOLDED YOU INTO WHAT YOU ARE NOW. DON'T DWELL ON IT. THAT'S ONE REASON WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO FORGIVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE IT RIGHT. THAT BAD THING THEY DID TO YOU SOMEHOW LED THEM DOWN A PATH THAT BROUGHT THEM BACK TO YOU TO APOLOGIZE. THEY'RE A BETTER PERSON THAN THEY WERE BEFORE. FORGIVENESS HELPS PEOPLE LET REGRET GO.
Yeah all that sounds pretty but I don't think its being honest or atleast not from my perspective. You hear people say this stuff all the just my perspective.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it normal to have two chicks you refer to as “the one”, though?

He was so passionately in love with Cassie and she was the one that got away.

Now Kim Porter dies and she’s the one that he should have married and she was the one.

:deadmanny:

At this point he's just reaching for anyone and anything because he doesn't want to be lonely.