Diddy post on Kim Porter Is the reason why we should never live with any regrets.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How can they be the one when there are two?

Because they were both special marriage material. The timing wasnt right, things didnt work out at the time but they were special women.
Depending on where people are in their life the one can have different attributes but you dont always end up spending your life with who you think is the one.
Seriously have you ever lived life and had feelings for anyone?:dahell:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You never lived life have you?
I got 2 girls who were the one.
People come around at different points in your life. You dont realize The one around in your 20s is the "one" when youre with someone else in your 30s. The one in your 30s is the "one" when you hit 40. It happens.
What the fukk are you talking about?:hhh:

He was just with Cassie not too long ago talking about she was the one and they were together for like 10 years. He's nkw saying Kim was the "one" and he should have wifed her. I'm not denying he cared about chick but he's clearly just hung up on all the what ifs right now and emotional. He didn't love them women equally and probably didn't love either one of them to be just them and that's fine but all the theatrics seem fake because of how he moved while she was here.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What the fukk are you talking about?:hhh:

He was just with Cassie not too long ago talking about she was the one and they were together for like 10 years. He's nkw saying Kim was the "one" and he should have wifed her. I'm not denying he cared about chick but he's clearly just hung up on all the what ifs right now and emotional. He didn't love them women equally and probably didn't love either one of them to be just them and that's fine but all the theatrics seem fake because of how he moved while she was here.
Im not edplaining this shyt again. Just scroll up

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The chick was clearly his main for years. He keep her living the finest life. They both seemed okay with it.

It's actually very common for men to keep the "settle down " chick on reserve while they have their fun. They almost always cash in too late though.

Women are the same way. They know deep down that there are guys that they should marry or should have gotten married too, but at a specific point in time they probably were not in the right frame of mind of to do it. So they just end up dating guys that fit their mindset at that moment.

So it is not a woman or a man thing. It is a human thing. Every person has regrets about stuff as they get older though, because when they look back on things they realize some of the stuff that caused them hesitation about something was actually really petty.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BY NOT LETTING YOUR MISTAKES HAUNT YOU. IF YOU GOT REGRETS, YOU LIVING IN THE PAST.
I disagree I have things sometimes that I might not think about for years and for some reason I might be remind of it and realize I regretted the way it went down for one reason or another.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Im not edplaining this shyt again. Just scroll up
Again that makes sense for talking about different time periods in your life. Not the same time period where you had the girl you said was the "one" while parading two other women around as also the "one". And like I said it rings hollow because of how he was moving. This wasn't a "bad timing", "the one that got away" situation. This was a "I thought she'd be there when I was done with my other bytches" type situation. He basically treated her ass like she was Karrueche.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
D26X2-yXcAE8WAn.jpg

He's even responding to all the comments.....

D26Yp19XcAEuQ-F.jpg

D26W9BvX4AQKZqs.jpg

D26XKfPWsAANG6k.jpg

D26XT-uWsAAZA6Q.jpg

D26XcFhX4AMiqLJ.jpg