Diddy post on Kim Porter Is the reason why we should never live with any regrets.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Probably because he was posting similar shyt about Cassie just a year ago lol

And? Maybe that was one of the reasons he couldnt marry her cause he know he could fall in love with someone else. You can love more than one person. Maybe he didnt want to put the ring on it knowing the lifestyle he lives wasnt the best for marriage. Doesn't mean the man is fake in how he says he feels and it's wrong for anyone to question his feelings.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
And? Maybe that was one of the reasons he couldnt marry her cause he know he could fall in love with someone else. You can love more than one person. Maybe he didnt want to put the ring on it knowing the lifestyle he lives wasnt the best for marriage. Doesn't mean the man is fake in how he says he feels and it's wrong for anyone to question his feelings.

Is it normal to have two chicks you refer to as “the one”, though?

He was so passionately in love with Cassie and she was the one that got away.

Now Kim Porter dies and she’s the one that he should have married and she was the one.

:deadmanny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Is it normal to have two chicks you refer to as “the one”, though?

He was so passionately in love with Cassie and she was the one that got away.

Now Kim Porter dies and she’s the one that he should have married and she was the one.

:deadmanny:

You never lived life have you?
I got 2 girls who were the one.
People come around at different points in your life. You dont realize The one around in your 20s is the "one" when youre with someone else in your 30s. The one in your 30s is the "one" when you hit 40. It happens.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
You never lived life have you?
I got 2 girls who were the one.
People come around at different points in your life. You dont realize The one around in your 20s is the "one" when youre with someone else in your 30s. The one in your 30s is the "one" when you hit 40. It happens.

How can they be the one when there are two?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I can honestly say I passed over at least 2 chicks that were wifey material but I wasnt ready. I was in my mid 20s. I knew I would cheat if I forced the marriage. One of the chicks seemed like she wouldnt have mind me cheating but that wouldnt have been cool in my mind.

Im in my mid 30s now and I have lived my fukkin single bachelor life. Im ready for that next step. I actually found the perfect chick for me and Im not gonna let this go.

Long story young bruhs, dont force marriages while you're young if not ready. Also, know you cant be male thotting forever, find the right one for you and settle down. You dont wanna be lonely in your 40s and 50s.

Last edited: