Diddy out and about with his twins in Top Golf Miami

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What indictment? Are you talking about the complaint for the lawsuit? 2 very different things w/ wildly different levels of proof, even at the accusation stage.
You could be right
The same joint that mentions names of people assigned to recruit and pay sex workers

Daps
i do hope you all notice how all of this shyt started happening after diddy went off script with regards to biden. the minute he dared to even intimate black people agitating for their tangibles, these allegations - cassie, other women, etc. - started surfacing.

it is not a coincidence.

:unimpressed:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I just realized, nowhere have I an opinion on this nikka and this situation..

I think it's funny tho :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
His every movement doesn't deserve a thread.

I definitely agree….. but this the standard coli been setting….. they do this same thing with cats like Lebron or Drake or Kanye and we can’t forget Will.

Also, @Neo The Resurrected ONE been to the “Take Dat Take Dat” house for a few parties in the past.

Also he stayed past 12:30.

Not accusing him of anything, cuz I don’t think the MAGA homey sick like some of them other Jan 6 insurgents. But I bet he’s seen some shyt :hubie:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I haven't even got to the legalities of the Diddy situation. I'm still traumatized by the alleged sounds of him giving Meek backshots.

It didn't even sound like condoms were used either.
I discovered that yesterday. I hope that was AI

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
i do hope you all notice how all of this shyt started happening after diddy went off script with regards to biden. the minute he dared to even intimate black people agitating for their tangibles, these allegations - cassie, other women, etc. - started surfacing.

it is not a coincidence.

:unimpressed:
What he exactly say? Video?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for him. He ain't do shyt to me, and ain't been found guilty of shyt. It's just the crabs in our community who wanna tear their own people down.
They want him wheeled in like Hannibal lector

If you read the comments they surprised he not locked up

It’s our own that don’t know what’s going on

Innocent until proven guilty

But it’s the other way around for our own

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They want him wheeled in like Hannibal lector

If you read the comments they surprised he not locked up

It’s our own that don’t know what’s going on

Innocent until proven guilty

But it’s the other way around for our own
Crazy shyt is the dude with the lawsuit against Diddy has already got called out about lying on the suppossed Stevie J sex tape. You think folks care? Nah, they ignore that shyt because it would make the "Tea" less good.

Daps
You could be right
The same joint that mentions names of people assigned to recruit and pay sex workers

An indictment requires a finding of probable cause by a grand jury and is bought by the government. They’re fairly easy to secure, but there’s still a check.

A complaint for a lawsuit is literally just accusations. The only check on it is if there plaintiff has the filing fee.