Diddy out and about with his twins in Top Golf Miami

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Come on Bruh we been hearing diddy stories for 30 years. We all know they’re true lol
Depends on what stories are true

If Diddy is just a rich dude doing drugs and smashing thots and having orgies I really don't care unless he becomes a politician or priest and tries to preach some purity BS...

If it's some of the ACTUAL bad stories then that's a whole other story :hubie:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good for him. He ain't do shyt to me, and ain't been found guilty of shyt. It's just the crabs in our community who wanna tear their own people down.

Ehh, i dunno breh. I don't disagree with the crab thing And I don't care about his sx parties, as long as no laws are broken......

.... but breh has snaked too many Black ppl out of money for to defend him.

There's no reason why Bad Boy should be non-existant the past 20 yrs other than the fact that he's not treating ppl properly.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I was telling my girl this last night and she was getting mad. She was calling him a sex trafficker and all kinds of shyt. I simply asked, what proof does anyone have besides lawsuits which could easily be a money grab? My opinion of him will only change if he was trafficking and forcing young girls to sleep with men. Like underage women, not early 20s. Everyone knew Diddy liked to party and was probably bisexual. So what has really changed for mine or anyone elses opinion to change? I used to be in the music game and people drink, do drugs, and fukk at parties. Hell athletes do it, musicians, or anyone rich. Like what is the deal here?
This. This sex trafficking charge (he hasn’t been charged) is very fluid and pay her to get loose and f**k is now under that umbrella.

Daps
Said this to a group of friends and was jokingly called a pedo/sympathizer.

That said, what if he is found guilty of some shyt, would your opinion of him change?

I don't really "dislike" Puff per se but I can admit that some of the criticisms he's received over the years has been warranted and legit.
it doesn’t matter if he’s guilty or not, as far as i am concerned. this goes beyond what he stands accused of, extending to an attack on black people, with puffy serving as the proxy.

too many of us (the majority, i’m afraid) don’t fukking get that. and that kind of stupidity and lack of critical thought in our community is not harmless nor victimless.

:francis:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I was telling my girl this last night and she was getting mad. She was calling him a sex trafficker and all kinds of shyt. I simply asked, what proof does anyone have besides lawsuits which could easily be a money grab? My opinion of him will only change if he was trafficking and forcing young girls to sleep with men. Like underage women, not early 20s. Everyone knew Diddy liked to party and was probably bisexual. So what has really changed for mine or anyone elses opinion to change? I used to be in the music game and people drink, do drugs, and fukk at parties. Hell athletes do it, musicians, or anyone rich. Like what is the deal here?
Another point to be emphasized is this is an investigation by the Department of Homeland Security and not the FBI (the true FEDs).

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ehh, i dunno breh. I don't disagree with the crab thing And I don't care about his sx parties, as long as no laws are broken......

.... but breh has snaked too many Black ppl out of money for to defend him.

There's no reason why Bad Boy should be non-existant the past 20 yrs other than the fact that he's not treating ppl properly.
The indictment mentions minors
I can't defend that bullshyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
it doesn’t matter if he’s guilty or not, as far as i am concerned. this goes beyond what he stands accused of, extending to an attack on black people, with puffy serving as the proxy.

too many of us (the majority, i’m afraid) don’t fukking get that. and that kind if stupidity and lack of critical thought in our community is not harmless nor victimless.

:francis:
Completely agree

If those kinda crimes were being done then do what you got to do.

But all this gay shyt, pedo shyt, sex traffic talk has completely gotten out of control when talking about black male celebs. Even our own culture running to these accusations now.

Hollyweird was trying to really push the black male gay agenda a few years ago… Now its like society is aiming for black celebs and these clout chasers for money are opening the door for this shyt even more.