Diddy out and about with his twins in Top Golf Miami

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
I haven't even got to the legalities of the Diddy situation. I'm still traumatized by the alleged sounds of him giving Meek backshots.

It didn't even sound like condoms were used either.

falling-done.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm trying to figure the shyt out too. Like what is sex trafficking these days? Feminist are using that term very losely and its dangerous waters for men.
notice they using Sex Trafficking instead of Human trafficking and even Human Trafficking has a very lose definition.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Good for him. He ain't do shyt to me, and ain't been found guilty of shyt. It's just the crabs in our community who wanna tear their own people down.
I mean…how come no one is coming to his defense? Everyone knows him. I ain’t heard anything from jadakiss/lox, mase, lil Kim, jlo etc

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
I mean…how come no one is coming to his defense? Everyone knows him. I ain’t heard anything from jadakiss/lox, mase, lil Kim, jlo etc
Because you’re supposed to believe every accusation and they don’t won’t to be “cancelled” by social media you should know that by now.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I was telling my girl this last night and she was getting mad. She was calling him a sex trafficker and all kinds of shyt. I simply asked, what proof does anyone have besides lawsuits which could easily be a money grab? My opinion of him will only change if he was trafficking and forcing young girls to sleep with men. Like underage women, not early 20s. Everyone knew Diddy liked to party and was probably bisexual. So what has really changed for mine or anyone elses opinion to change? I used to be in the music game and people drink, do drugs, and fukk at parties. Hell athletes do it, musicians, or anyone rich. Like what is the deal here?
The feds come after you like that AND homeland security is involved? They definitely been building a case for a very long time. This ain't gonna end the way you think it is

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No one even talks about how he supposedly had Pac killed anymore since these salacious tales emerged.