Diddy out and about with his twins in Top Golf Miami

Daps
The feds come after you like that AND homeland security is involved? They definitely been building a case for a very long time. This ain't gonna end the way you think it is

Homeland security is the feds. It is a little weird that they hit 3 properties and we havent heard anything yet about what they found.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

Meek: " fukk my shyt, nikka! fukk nikka, rich nikka!

Diddy: "Sor-ryyy!":noah:

as much as this grossed me out, it also brought out my inner engineer so i downloaded the video and loaded the audio into a wave editor.

around the :11 second mark you can tell that the audio has been looped to give the impression that its longer than it is (:dame:)

sadly i had to listen to it about 10 or 11 times before i could make this distinction.

but yeah, its very heavily edited

i think i need a cold shower now

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homeland security is the feds. It is a little weird that they hit 3 properties and we havent heard anything yet about what they found.
They have all the time in the world, they might of found nothing. Puff had plenty of time to clean up his cribs

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean he’s not under arrest so it’s not surprising he’s out there in public. Investigations take time

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
All I am gonna say is that I dont think this is the slam dunk case the internet thinks ir is

What you think and what you can prove by legal standards is an ocean

One thing is they have to be careful they dont overcharge

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They have all the time in the world, they might of found nothing. Puff had plenty of time to clean up his cribs
The arrogance dudes have and the ignorance to how technology works, wouldnt be surprised if he slipped up across 3 properties on different coast. If dude was really recording all type of encounter for decades all it takes is one hard drive slipping..

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
as much as this grossed me out, it also brought out my inner engineer so i downloaded the video and loaded the audio into a wave editor.

around the :11 second mark you can tell that the audio has been looped to give the impression that its longer than it is (:dame:)

sadly i had to listen to it about 10 or 11 times before i could make this distinction.

but yeah, its very heavily edited

i think i need a cold shower now
The Coli appreciates your diligent efforts breh but you really didn't need to do all that :dame: