Diddy out and about with his twins in Top Golf Miami

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I was telling my girl this last night and she was getting mad. She was calling him a sex trafficker and all kinds of shyt. I simply asked, what proof does anyone have besides lawsuits which could easily be a money grab? My opinion of him will only change if he was trafficking and forcing young girls to sleep with men. Like underage women, not early 20s. Everyone knew Diddy liked to party and was probably bisexual. So what has really changed for mine or anyone elses opinion to change? I used to be in the music game and people drink, do drugs, and fukk at parties. Hell athletes do it, musicians, or anyone rich. Like what is the deal here?
im sure he gave cassie all that money for absolutely nothing

shyt, he was probably about to buy CNN too

and him suspiciously giving publishing rights back to the artist right before this news dropped?

nah. gotta be a conspiracy :patrice:

clearly they got the wrong man!!!!!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This was also my perspective

I'm like yo...we ain't rich but we had strippers at private functions and some of y'all DEFINITELY fukked. And none of those girls were underaged, they were in their 20s just like us.

We drank, we smoked, we fukked women and spent money to do so. None of them did it under duress or under the influence.

And we were broke! Now Puff, rappers and pro athletes are rich and do that MANY times over.

Now we wanna use performative phrases like "sex trafficking"?

I'm just saying what are we talking about here in 2024?

Come on Bruh we been hearing diddy stories for 30 years. We all know they’re true lol

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was telling my girl this last night and she was getting mad. She was calling him a sex trafficker and all kinds of shyt. I simply asked, what proof does anyone have besides lawsuits which could easily be a money grab? My opinion of him will only change if he was trafficking and forcing young girls to sleep with men. Like underage women, not early 20s. Everyone knew Diddy liked to party and was probably bisexual. So what has really changed for mine or anyone elses opinion to change? I used to be in the music game and people drink, do drugs, and fukk at parties. Hell athletes do it, musicians, or anyone rich. Like what is the deal here?

Na breh nobody knew that in Harlem :dame: :dame:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
How many holes this nikka need :what:
His daughters breh

sean-diddy-combs-twins-jessie-dlila-1-43a14e08ce054e928c808bfe2977b94e.jpg

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You playing a dangerous game talking that "Well, the law...." talk with your woman :ufdup:

You know damn well women care about a court of public opinion over the appointed :stopitslime:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Good for him. He ain't do shyt to me, and ain't been found guilty of shyt. It's just the crabs in our community who wanna tear their own people down.

They feel like they are on the "winning side" so it gives them some meaning.

I will always stand on innocent until proven guilty.
And, so far, no guilt has been proven.
:manny: