Why is LA Crash-Out Ground Zero (Kanye, Diddy)?

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
LA has a vibe for sure. It’s more chill, laid back, and very different from the hustle of nyc. People seem happier. Maybe it’s the weather.
not really true anymore with the cost of living
you gotta hustle unless you a trust fund baby or live with your folks. otherwise you'll get priced out or end up homeless

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
How much time have you spent in LA?

Because I lose it everytime I'm up there, between the food, the women, the money, the wealth, the status, the movies, it's an intoxicating place.

This is just me on my little level, but pulling up to the Hotel Bel Air for dinner, around who knows of money and fame and power is wow

Having C list actors get at your girl walking upstairs with her at the Pendry on Sunset

walking through Rodeo at the right moment has me forgetting everything else in life, you just feel that moment

Having some hostess who looks like Eva Mendes in Training Day get at you at Eveleigh on Sunset

watching a movie premiere on the Paramount Lot, walking past that fountain

Jose Andres Bazaar at the SLS in Beverly Hills around 2015 was wild

Deliliah in West Hollywood on a Tuesday night

Catch LA on a Friday night around 2018

Harriet at The One Hotel on Sunset

I've been to Horses on Sunset, Motherwolf in Hollywood, that's where like Jay and Beyonce have a table

Palos Verdes, the view at Terrenea Resort. and you think these people live this everyday. They never have to go home.

LA is wild. Can only imagine if I had an unlimited budget. Funny shyt, when I read Hunter Biden's indictment, I saw half the hotels were spots I stayed too

Materialism and vanity :ohlawd:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People who’ve interacted with Kanye and Diddy said they noticed a change after they moved to LA. Diddy moved to LA in 2008, when the alleged freak-offs started and his bodyguards (Gene Deal, Roger Bonds) said that’s when he started becoming more deviant. Why do so many celebrities crash out after moving to LA? People do drugs and party everywhere.

Visually LA looks like a utopia but the reality is it’s very demonic :demonic:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Kanye and Diddy did not crash out, they made the same mistake dozens have made before them.

They thought if they got the money and power then went directly at the beast that's eating us all, that their people would have their back when they showed their hand, but like people like Michael Jackson, Sam Cooke, Prince, Sly Stone, Lauryn Hill, Flip Wilson, Martin Lawrence, Dame Dash, and Bill Cosby learned before them, we love to see nikkas get lynched just as much as white folk.

Gives us hope that they found the nikka they've been looking for all these years and will finally leave us alone for good.

We’ll be slaves for another 400 years.

Get you a PAWG from a good family and Patrick Mahomes it for your own mental health.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Los Angeles for my money is easily the greatest city in America. Washington is #2, then it would probably be New York for me.

This board has a history of LA slander, as if the same deviancy mf's get into in LA, aren't in every notable city that breeds the wealthy and their lifestyles. NY, Miami, Vegas, all these cities with that characteristic have that shyt going on.

People who aren't from LA tend to view it as a playground, and ultimately fall victim to the ills LA provides like any major city. If you're from or closely connected to LA, you're more grounded in its realities and you know how to move when you're there. Thats essentially what it boils down to, mf's go to LA and lose common sense. They don't move right.

To me, LA's culture is unmatched. It's real culture, the organic, grassroots culture. Anyone can find a scene, whatever your personality is, there's a scene for you. The true black culture of LA, the heart of it is so genuine, beautiful, and unique. You do have to hustle in LA, there's so many creatives and innovators there, so many smart and talented people, the city moves fast and you have to be able to adapt. I never did any nightlife in LA, no luxury partying or hopping, never stayed at a hotel there, never rubbed shoulders with any major celebrity, and I've had the time of my life in LA.

It's got it's uglier sides for sure but so does every city. Diddy and Ye were already deviants when they came here----->wherever you go, there you are.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Dont forget about Will and Jada.

ima say because all though all the glamour and glitz is there...its a place full that operates on smoke and mirrors.

They been on the drug fueled orgies for a long time. Since before Greco-Rome too. And still till this day.

this whole thing is way bigger than nino brown jk

Last edited:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
For a lot of people who come here, it’s a escape from wherever they from and they feel they are more than what they really are

I seen plenty of chicks come here , thinking Hollywood is a brand new start for them and people who been in the movie/industry for a long time know that these people are desperate for fame and attention which is a DRUG INTO ITSELF

So these Hollywood people which trickle down to the streets look for your weakness and used it for they own benefits until u are not wanted anymore

Jada was getting ran through by street nikkas, but pac was able to get her away from it and Will saved her

Look at that one broad who was on LL show .. the hood turned her out..

lib123

All Star
Daps
For a lot of people who come here, it’s a escape from wherever they from and they feel they are more than what they really are

I seen plenty of chicks come here , thinking Hollywood is a brand new start for them and people who been in the movie/industry for a long time know that these people are desperate for fame and attention which is a DRUG INTO ITSELF

So these Hollywood people which trickle down to the streets look for your weakness and used it for they own benefits until u are not wanted anymore

Jada was getting ran through by street nikkas, but pac was able to get her away from it and Will saved her

Look at that one broad who was on LL show .. the hood turned her out..

Was Halle Berry messing with street dudes too or Suge the closest she got?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hottest women in the country, the richest lifestyles in the country, best weather (Malibu), and a shyt ton of influencers and models and agents and money men and drug connects and fixers and everything else you could possibly need. If you have bad habits they're only gonna get worse in LA. And NY, to be honest. The excess is gonna fukk you if you aren't careful.