Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Daps
Heck. You already see the HiP Hop and R&B world silent as of now.

Slim Thug apologized earlier. You can't blame folks for not believing it before without proof. You can tell us that whenever a woman says something she should be believed and in a perfect world she would be. But many of us have seen too many women lie to do that. Men lie, women lie, facts don't. Now that we got the facts, expect a lot more people to come out and apologize and call Diddy out.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At the time.... Cassie chose Combs over Ryan Leslie. She thought smashing Puff would help blow up her music career and in the end, she only dropped one album and a handful of singles over the course of her music career.

She put up with the abuse for the bag.

But everyone around Puff who didn't say shyt or try to check him are just as culpable as Combs.

And if I hear he ever touched Dawn Ricard, I'm going to personally go after that piece of shyt :pacspit:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Slim Thug apologized earlier. You can't blame folks for not believing it before without proof. You can tell us that whenever a woman says something she should be believed and in a perfect world she would be. But many of us have seen too many women lie to do that. Men lie, women lie, facts don't. Now that we got the facts, expect a lot more people to come out and apologize and call Diddy out.
I’m talking big names.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I agree with the first part. Folks are hypocrites and play favorites. Even in the kendrick vs drake battle yall basically said yall dont care if kendrick beats his wife and ignored all the evidence out there cause they didn't like Drake.

Domestic violence is wrong but why do yall have more energy for domestic violence than for killers and murderers? I see murderers cheered and revered all day on here and in hip hop. Young thug is connected to 40+ bodies and folks still talking about free him. You cant be a fan of hip hop and claim moral high ground. Modern hip hop is immoral by design.
I can't stand killers and I hate when rappers promote it

Daps
At the time.... Cassie chose Combs over Ryan Leslie. She thought smashing Puff would help blow up her music career and in the end, she only dropped one album and a handful of singles over the course of her music career.

She put up with the abuse for the bag.

But everyone around Puff who didn't say shyt or try to check him are just as culpable as Combs.

And if I hear he ever touched Dawn Ricard, I'm going to personally go after that piece of shyt :pacspit:

This is true. :manny:

Cant tell me Ryan Leslie aint sitting back and on some level, he feels bad for the girl cause he probably loved her but some part of him gotta be like :ufdup: cause you left me, a man who treated you right and with nothing but love, I put you on, was trying to give you the world...

And you left me to go get used as a punching bag and cumrag for THIS dude?? :why: You left me to literally get whored out??

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like brehs in here have been saying, what you see in that video IS the culture.

What's more hip hop than bad treatment of women, treating them as sex objects and property for our entertainment and leisure and whatever else we want to do to them? Even the women in hip hop treat themSELVES as objects. This has been an integral part of hip hop since at least the early 90s.

Caresha says pee in her mouth and on her face. If she doesn't mind being treated as a human toilet, then I can assure you she doesn't mind other things happening to her.

I get the point you're making but the underlying thing that no one wants to admit is that this IS what hip hop is and has been for a very long time. Some of hip hop's greatest legends have been celebrated for their bad treatment of women.

Abolish the "culture". The culture is the problem.

Exactly. And Rap has also idolized and promoted pimp culture. That's been a pillar and huge influence of west coast and southern rap. Pimps are known for smacking, abusing and beating up their women. Where were all these moral folks against DV when it comes to supporting this music and pimp culture?

50 cent, the dead beat dad of the decade who burned down his baby moms house is moralizing on IG against diddy as if he has been an upstanding citizen his whole life. One of 50s biggest songs is about him being a pimp. make it make sense.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps

What's more hip hop than bad treatment of women, treating them as sex objects and property for our entertainment and leisure and whatever else we want to do to them? Even the women in hip hop treat themSELVES as objects. This has been an integral part of hip hop since at least the early 90s.

Caresha says pee in her mouth and on her face. If she doesn't mind being treated as a human toilet, then I can assure you she doesn't mind other things happening to her.

I get the point you're making but the underlying thing that no one wants to admit is that this IS what hip hop is and has been for a very long time. Some of hip hop's greatest legends have been celebrated for their bad treatment of women.

Shut the fukk up tranny lover you hate women maricon

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The truth is that Diddy is certainly NOT the only powerful male in hip-hop who has been doing this type of shyt to women behind closed doors.

We as a culture really need to begin throwing certain individuals out if we really want to see a change.

Hopefully this is just the beginning.

What's funny is that police officers are the biggest group of domestic abusers by profession. 40% of police families will experience DV at some point. Violence is as american as apple pie. It didn't start in hip hop or the culture. And it wont end if hip hop goes away..

Almost every woman can tell you a story about someone the dated who abused them or tried to at some point. But yet online all I see is all these holy and moral folks talking down on diddy as if he is the first person to commit DV.. So obviously somebody is lying and I don't think its all the women. A lot of folks got family with DV charges and they look the other way and moralize online.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

So why is it that when Black women say this, and say that hiphop “culture” has influenced the way young Black men treat women, everyone act like Black girls/women cappin?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. :manny:

Cant tell me Ryan Leslie aint sitting back and on some level, he feels bad for the girl cause he probably loved her but some part of him gotta be like :ufdup: cause you left me, a man who treated you right and with nothing but love, I put you on, was trying to give you the world...

And you left me to go get used as a punching bag and cumrag for THIS dude?? :why: You left me to literally get whored out??

Cassie was technically underage(17) when Ryan leslie was messing with her. Not sure he wants the spotlight shined on him.