Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
celebrities-friends-with-trump-family-002.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I don't understand the whole Kim Porter dynamic.

Kim as said to have told everyone the snake Combs is but her sons who still are defending and posted up it Combs.

Daps
So why is it that when Black women say this, and say that hiphop “culture” has influenced the way young Black men treat women, everyone act like Black girls/women cappin?

Can't speak for nobody but myself. I don't say that y'all are cappin. Search my posts and you'll see that I've been saying hip hop needs to go. Been saying it for years.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pimp and Madams are employers... ain't nothing domestic about it. People get abused at any job, but certain jobs ain't got HR.

Anyways , The owners or assistants just schedule and run screening of the clients these days...most ain't touching the women as many girls need fast money for various reasons.
:what: Pimps are lowlifes who take advantage of vulnerable (And often young) women through drugs and threats of violence.

Daps
The thing is, you don’t have to jump on any side, just sit and wait, folks be so ready to stake their rep to a situation, folks just have to let it play out

Double edged sword, you can condemn it but understand it breeds what we love from hip hop as far as records etc, but the music industry always been shrouded in some bs

But here's the thing. That should go for both sides. If everybody took the standpoint of sitting and waiting and letting it play out, I wouldn't say a word. But folks are gonna choose sides cause that's how people are. :manny:

Daps
ignore that covert toy slash maga covert supporting goofie.

@Neo = can not even properly at this nikka. That his covert maga hat username. what about-ism username is all buggy.

nikka whole life is that of a soul lacking sellout toy.
that he thinks he has the public fooled.
to even care about his troll covert posting. As anything more than soul lacking culture thief based applications of ignorance.

art barr

Your remedial ass still mad cause I said that my worst experience on the coli to this day is accidentally reading an @Art Barr post and thinking it's a regular intelligent person whose post I'm reading and then I get 2 lines in and go "the hell am I reading :wtf: "

And then I scroll up and see it's your dumb ass. :snoop:

You such a dumbass that you put your damn self through a TABLE every single time you post. You the most retarded person on this site and that's saying a LOT when we have actual mentally ill people like @Uncouth Savage posting (no offense @Uncouth Savage :manny: )

Daps
Thats not exactly how it works these days in the case of celebrities when it comes to fan and media expectations.

Not taking a side or being quiet about it altogether gives off the optics that you condone the behavior or not speaking up about it. How many times have we seen celebrities and public figures get forced into making comments when they likely would have kept quiet about it other until they were ready.

For bytch ass people like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE going as hard as he did for Diddy as he did, it’s a different story as we don’t have faces behind those expectations on here.

You mad, ain't you incel? :myman: my job is done :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Your remedial ass still mad cause I said that my worst experience on the coli to this day is accidentally reading an @Art Barr post and thinking it's a regular intelligent person whose post I'm reading and then I get 2 lines in and go "the hell am I reading :wtf: "

And then I scroll up and see it's your dumb ass. :snoop:

You such a dumbass that you put your damn self through a TABLE every single time you post. You the most retarded person on this site and that's saying a LOT when we have actual mentally ill people like @Uncouth Savage posting (no offense @Uncouth Savage :manny: )

@Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

Says the goofie trying to authenticate a p*ssy grabber coup creator. When you on a hiphop culture based board.

You lack knowledge of self.

So you not about shyt.
as a person to begin with.
All that other shyt is your Maga goofie sellout c00n rapist enabler opinion.
Which no soul based black person.
will ever honor in public in real life.

You lucky I was alive.
to give you sumfin to do. As all the cap you talk online as a sellout. Is the only social outlet you get.
As you are a sheltered c00n homebody. Who only has sumfin to do.
simply because I was a beast in corporate. to give you sumfin to do. While you make no sense in any black lexicon. Plus lack soul and culture.

While being a covert culture thief. trying to hide behind raeganism meets Trump goofie bullshyt. When you black and a c00n. Who Knows you not respected nowhere.
That has made you bitter snd showcasing ignorance publically. In the products I made profitable you goofie.

Yo lame ass is the failure.
In timeline you not on shyt in life ti me. As I was twenty years old. With no degree in ivy league funded startups and Chicago city of commerce darling companies. Creating what aids the whole world and your goofie ass life.

Anytime you do anything in life.

It is because I made it so you could do it.

Along with social media, to tech, and the little box. You need to type your emo bullshyt in.
no one gives one iota of a fukk about.
No shut Cho covert Maga c00n face ass mouth.
all the way the fukk up.

You not qualified to say shyt. To the dude who gave you everything.
in yo lame ass life.
to do daily for the rest of natural mankind.
When you make some lame tech shyt.
profitable to change the world. That failed before i got to produce the profitability of. Then you can talk. Till then. You a failure like all this tech shyt like robbie the robot. Till i proved the profitability of this shyt.
that integrally aids all of human life moving forward.

Art Barr

Daps
I don't understand the whole Kim Porter dynamic.

Kim as said to have told everyone the snake Combs is but her sons who still are defending and posted up it Combs.

Could be a different story going on besides closed doors, breh.

While I don't condone whipping women's assess and mistreating them, Ive seen enough situations to know that in most cases, folks are attracted to trash people cause they are trash themselves.

Kim porter was silent when she was with puff. Even Cassie was silent until it came time to get the bag. If Diddy had paid her when she first came to him, we never would have heard about any of this cause she just wanted money.

Look at Caresha. She was silent while she was with him but I bet you she'll come out with a story of her own before it's over with.

My point is that all we know is what we see on the outside. Kim Porter and these women might have been just as trifling as Puff himself and maybe her sons saw this and that's why they like :childplease: