Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
The truth is that Diddy is certainly NOT the only powerful male in hip-hop who has been doing this type of shyt to women behind closed doors.

We as a culture really need to begin throwing certain individuals out if we really want to see a change.

Hopefully this is just the beginning.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Too bad Diddy isn't an athlete. He'd have REAL support. The coli would be crying about the league not letting him back in or some dumb ass shyt like that.

Domestic violence deserves EXTREME action to be taken. I don't care who you are or what you will potentially lose.
Heck. You already see the HiP Hop and R&B world silent as of now.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The truth is that Diddy is certainly NOT the only powerful male in hip-hop who has been doing this type of shyt to women behind closed doors.

We as a culture really need to begin throwing certain individuals out if we really want to see a change.

Nothing will happen with this goldfish generation, this will already be out of the news cycle once the summer hits.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Misa too but Misa did some gangster shyt and Linked up with Suge, had Puffs son playing in the Death Row cradles while Simon was diggin that out :wow:

Oh shyt i forgot about that. Isnt there a pic of Suge playing with Justin as a kid? That death row bad boy beef is really deep. Misa from new ro i got fam that grew up with her

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m watching the downfall of Diddy obv not my choice, but the DK chick playing a victim,

Reporter: did he physically emotionally verbally abuse you?

DK chick: I’m not ready to talk about that

She may have something but it seem sour grapes

Idk maybe she has something but she seems like she trying to get on

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad Diddy isn't an athlete. He'd have REAL support. The coli would be crying about the league not letting him back in or some dumb ass shyt like that.

Domestic violence deserves EXTREME action to be taken. I don't care who you are or what you will potentially lose.

I agree with the first part. Folks are hypocrites and play favorites. Even in the kendrick vs drake battle yall basically said yall dont care if kendrick beats his wife and ignored all the evidence out there cause they didn't like Drake.

Domestic violence is wrong but why do yall have more energy for domestic violence than for killers and murderers? I see murderers cheered and revered all day on here and in hip hop. Young thug is connected to 40+ bodies and folks still talking about free him. You cant be a fan of hip hop and claim moral high ground. Modern hip hop is immoral by design.

Daps

Like brehs in here have been saying, what you see in that video IS the culture.

What's more hip hop than bad treatment of women, treating them as sex objects and property for our entertainment and leisure and whatever else we want to do to them? Even the women in hip hop treat themSELVES as objects. This has been an integral part of hip hop since at least the early 90s.

Caresha says pee in her mouth and on her face. If she doesn't mind being treated as a human toilet, then I can assure you she doesn't mind other things happening to her.

I get the point you're making but the underlying thing that no one wants to admit is that this IS what hip hop is and has been for a very long time. Some of hip hop's greatest legends have been celebrated for their bad treatment of women.

Abolish the "culture". The culture is the problem.

Daps
I’m watching the downfall of Diddy obv not my choice, but the DK chick playing a victim,

Reporter: did he physically emotionally verbally abuse you?

DK chick: I’m not ready to talk about that

She may have something but it seem sour grapes

Idk maybe she has something but she seems like she trying to get on

This is obviously going to happen. Now that this video has been released, Diddy is gon be blamed for everything evil that has ever happened, whether he really did it or not. It is what it is.